Web Serial Fiction discussion

Web Serials > Darkness Within: A Serial Story

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Hey guys! If any of you wants to check out my completed serial on here at my goodreads page then here is the link to go to my online serial: Darkness Within: A Serial Story. I wrote this last year for friends and family on my personal fb page from May to June just for fun. It is 8 chapters and chapter 9 is a Q&A of the story. Please let me know what you think. I'll start a new one at my goodreads page soon. The villain in this story is inspired by Robert Englund who inspires me in my writing. Enjoy! :)-Amber

https://www.goodreads.com/story/show/...

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) This serial is about a girl who goes back to her high school reunion and is haunted by a malevolent force that resides there. its a horror serial. Please check it out and let me know what you think if you enjoy it.

message 3: by Glenn (new)

Glenn Rolfe | 5 comments I'll definitely check that out!

message 4: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Thanks Glenn. I hope you enjoy it. :)

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) so glenn what did you think? just curious.

message 6: by Glenn (new)

Glenn Rolfe | 5 comments Haven't gotten there yet. I will let you know.I'm buried under homework and writing at the moment. I will try to get a few chapters in before the weekend and get back to you. Definitely sounds like something I'd like.

message 7: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) Okay thanks Glenn. I'll stay patient. :)

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberterminatorofgoodreads) If anyone reads this completed serial, I hope you enjoy it.