Pure indie promotion discussion

Pearlcasting
This topic is about Pearlcasting
Introductions > Hello

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by James (new)

James Corkill | 23 comments Hello, Lynn. Welcome to the new world of Indie publishing. I wish you good luck in your endeavor.
James.

message 2: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca McCray (RebPai) | 8 comments I published my first in November (eBook). Working on the print version now. How has your experience been so far?

message 3: by Jane Peskara / (new)

Jane Peskara / Audrey Valentine | 31 comments hi congrats, i plan to selfpublish my first book this year :)

message 4: by James (new)

James Corkill | 23 comments Hello, ladies. Here's a tip, in case you didn't know. Be sure to add your stories to the Smashwords catalog. Once you do, you can download your own books for free in any of the formats and save them in a folder. When you need to give a free copy to someone for a review, just attach the download to an email in whatever format needed. That way you do not have to give out coupons.
Good luck. James.

message 5: by Jane Peskara / (new)

Jane Peskara / Audrey Valentine | 31 comments James wrote: "Hello, ladies. Here's a tip, in case you didn't know. Be sure to add your stories to the Smashwords catalog. Once you do, you can download your own books for free in any of the formats and save the..." cool but i wont publish on smashwords but on amazon kindle and create space :) but i aprecciate every tip i can get as i am totally new to this :)

message 6: by Jane Peskara / (new)

Jane Peskara / Audrey Valentine | 31 comments Lynn wrote: "Thank you. Good luck with yours." thank u :)