Young Adult Roleplay discussion

1x1 Roleplay > † P·a·n·d·o·r·a † + Iesha★

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments Heyy :)

Iesha (In east shade house at...) (emberblue) | 8427 comments Mod
So werewolf story. Are you up for it?

message 4: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments Sure thing :) You want girl or boy? Sorry, can't remember if you said or not.

Um it doesn't matter. I'm better with guys so guess Ill take the guy.

message 6: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments KK :) Alright, so , I have to go, but ill rp with ya later

Cool, so I guess Ill start then.

message 8: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments Alrighty :)

(view spoiler)

Hunter Black was an black and grey wolf who belonged to the pack along the mountain region deep in the forest. He strode at an steady pace into the pine needle trees in search of small game as an afternoon snack. His yellow eyes scanned the area at each step he took while he walked. Stopping about a few feet well into the forest, he lowered his black nose to the ground to snuff.

A scent of sweet grass mixed with the feminine odor of an female nearby attracts Hunter's attention. He followed the scent of the female wolf to a lake which sat a good ways from the pack territory. Making sure he stayed hidden by the large tree which he hid himself behind a tree, peering around to see an girl bathing. Another wolf. She must be from that pack we are fighting with. He pulled back from watching her.

Shifting, he stood at six foot tall in height. He had black hair which fell in a mess of cruls around his face. He wore a pair of black short which were designed to fit him nicely. Barefoot and shirtless, he peered back around at the other wolf. I could capture her... Nan I' ll be caught dealing with someone like her He turned away from the tree and walked away. I'll let her enjoy her bath.

Meanwhile, Keiko Thorns enjoys a gentle bath in the lake not far from the pack she belonged too. She was fearless in ever right as she was always one to wander off to do things on her iwn. Today she decided she would go off and bathe by herself, without permission.

(We could do doubles or not.I could always change my post too. Let me know if you do want me to chang my post)

Can i delete this pandora?

message 11: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments Omg I am so sorry! I never saw it then kinda forgot! If you want to you can... I am sooooo sorry!

I didn't know whether you wanted to continue. or not. if you did i want delete it)

message 13: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments Yeah I'll continue. I can't reply right this moment tho cuz I'm currently hyperventilating.

O wow please take care of yourself . I'm fine with waiting )

message 15: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments Sorry thank you. I got really sick and started hyperventilating in the bathroom. ))

message 16: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments Kaya was rinsing her fur in a river when she heard a noise. Her ears went up, and she started smelling the air. Kaya caught scent of another wolf and she growled, looking for the source.

(I hope you are better. Are you better?)

message 18: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments (( not rely but I'm not hyperventilating. :) thanks))

(What are you doing on the computer-rest is very important >:])

message 20: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments (( I didn't want to not reply to people! They'd think I was mean. ))

(Lol I think i had that problem but your health is important above all else besides when you're sick your writing suffers to,i should know. I've should know I've been there:))

message 22: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments (( thank you :) I've been trying to reply to everyone but my mind is all jank))

(Wow just noticed that you have posted here. Here are you comfortable with long posts ? And are you alright with the way this started? Are you alright with doing doubles because I have two characters~ Hunter and Keiko?)

message 24: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments (( I can do sorta long posts. But I'm always in a rush and I get sick a lot. So I'll try my hardest but I may not always be able to do a rly ling one. And we can do doubles if you want. ))

(I can wit until you're not in a rush, and I dno't mind you taking off if you're sick. take care of yourself. Just post when you can.)

message 26: by Juniper (new)

Juniper (junielove) | 1231 comments ((Thank you Iesha. ))

(Sorry, I'm not sure what to write.. )