Stranded Island RP discussion

Moutains > Forest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 343 (343 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 1377 comments Mod
Yea it's quiet to quiet

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments Luka marched into the woods, Looking around for a water source

message 3: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Danny walkes around. "I needto paint my gear to the colors of this island" he admitted to himself.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Do so somewherelse" Luka said as he sat down cross legged, meditating

message 5: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"I'm Hutting with Ariana" he said Potting to her behind him.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Why here" Luka said, eyes closed

message 7: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Shut up this place isn't yours..." come on Ariana he said walking passed him depper.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments Luka spoke up "This is the Islands, Ask before you kill Else you be more Animal than man"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments He was Deathly still and Quiet, a Butterfly landed on his Nose He didnt even stir

message 10: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"I'm not even human anymore after what I've done"he said whispering to himself.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments Luka spoke, The butterfly didnt move "Redemtion is there for even the Monsters" Danny noticed his other hand, he had the symbol of the Yakuza on it "Even Us Monsterd" He said in a whisper

message 12: by Day, (Admin) (new)

He looked ahead not believing him.No he thought not for him anyone but him."shh there" he pointed to a tiger.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Most unwise" luka said

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy limped following the butterfly into the forest. Her right arm ached and a large cut spread across her left cheek.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments The tiger lept away and ouy of sight as luka stood "Oh dear" He said, rushing the girl The tiger came up to ivvy and licked her foot

message 16: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Danny ran diving at the tiger he killed it with his glove knife.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy looked down at the tiger smiling weakly. Feeling slightly dizzy as she reached out her only moveable hand and petted him.

message 19: by Day, (Admin) (new)

((sorry it had to die ))

message 20: by Day, (Admin) (new)

((sorry it had to die ))

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments ((Not cool))

Luka watched as the Creature died, He took out his katana and faced Danny

message 22: by Day, (Admin) (new)

((told you he's lost))
Danny smiled as his kill.He skinned him and saved the meat and bones along with the teeth.

message 23: by Day, (Admin) (new)

((can we try this again please and don't kill people without permission just incase that want known) )

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments ((I just cut off a finger XD Give me ten mins))

message 25: by Day, (Admin) (new)

((well don't if you don't ask))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy turned deciding to go away

message 27: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Day looked at the girl."sorry"he said."see it sucks people hate me because I was raised this way"he said to Luka.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy looked up. "I don't hate anyone. I just.. Don't know you guys.." She whispered. And she didn't do well with violence but she left that out

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments "Sacred beast, Luka leave before luka kills danny" He left and went further up the mountian

message 30: by Day, (Admin) (new)

He made her light weight gear for her."here put this on and take off your other clothing."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy took it with her one hand. Her other in a cast. "I.." She looked at the clothes

message 32: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"It's okay"he looked the other way making gear for adri.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments The same butterfly landed on Ivvy once more, Seeming to befriend her

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivy smiled. "Hello there.." She whispered to the butterfly.

message 35: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"you done?"Danny said wanting to turn around.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments The butterfly fluttered upwards Showing and deep into the woods it went to the base of a mountain and back again, landing of Ivy

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Want me to follow again?" She asked the butterfly curiously. Still holding the. Clothes the other boy have her.

message 38: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Day walked away.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments The butterfly circled her head in Agreement

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

She slowly followed limping.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments ((Ugh. Nevermind...))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((Er... Maybe back to the shore?)

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 184 comments ((Naa...Danny delted the thread i made))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oh..))

•CookieMonster• Dani started throwing her daggers. Thoughts running threw her mind. She started to think about tony.

message 46: by •CookieMonster• (last edited Feb 12, 2014 04:11PM) (new)

•CookieMonster• The memories were to painful. Tony was dead thanks to her.

•CookieMonster• She threw the dagger as hard as should.

message 48: by Day, (Admin) (new)

Day walked and catches one

•CookieMonster• "Hey. Why did you do that?" Dani asked.

message 50: by Day, (Admin) (new)

"Almost cut me" he said smiling.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7