Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Kjonesbookpage (krj29483) | 3015 comments Mod
If you would like to be a mod please fill this out

Name:
How often your on:
Ideas that would help to improve the group:

message 2: by DarknessIsUponUs, Frozen, Doctor Who and Sherlock are my lives no judging (new)

DarknessIsUponUs | 492 comments Mod
Name: Emma
How often on: whenever I can and when I don't have any assignments or homework, usually morning at this time and when I get home from school
Ideas to Improve group: have a topic where all the initiates can just talk to you know give them more social time, have a birthday topic for peoples birthdays and also have a parent day

message 3: by Evelina (last edited Feb 11, 2014 06:50PM) (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 889 comments Mod
Name: Evelina (RL: Evelyn)

How often your on: At least 6 days a week, but haven't yet missed a day. At least 3-4 hours a day.

Ideas that would help to improve the group: Maybe an On/Off/Ghosting thread. Player could post their status when they log on or off. That way, we won't be left wondering. :) Maybe also an html reference thread; post thing like:

Bold: <.b.> (and instruct users to remove the dots. I had to figure html out by myself when I first arrived on Goodreads. :P)

As more ideas come, I will present them.

message 4: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Okay I don't know about the birthday topic thing but the on/off/ghosting isn't a bad idea and idk much about html to make a reference for anyone which makes it a good idea lol parents day is visitation day which will have to be after all the rps have really gotten going since it's the same day for every faction so it will be a while till then and the initiates talk topic is a good idea but none of the initiates from other factions get to talk to each other not till they are no longer initiates and only on visitation day if they have family or friends in another faction but bottom line I think you will both be good mods so welcome lol I'll change that in a second and yes I know poking holes in things seems to be what I do everywhere except when I'm suppose to edit things for some odd reason lol

message 5: by Evelina (new)

Thanks! xD If you like, by the way, I could maybe make the html topic. :)

message 6: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Sure sounds great

message 7: by DarknessIsUponUs, Frozen, Doctor Who and Sherlock are my lives no judging (new)

Thanks for making me a mod! ILY

message 8: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

No problem now one of the three of us will have to make somewhere for us to discuss things and keep in mind I still expect both of you to follow the rules of the group which means if either of you make another character you cannot approve yourselves I've never found that as right whenever I see mods in other groups doing it and other things like that we are the ones who will show others what to do by acting as an example alright

message 9: by Evelina (new)

Of course! I agree with that all the way. :)

message 10: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

That's great then everything will be fine

message 11: by DarknessIsUponUs, Frozen, Doctor Who and Sherlock are my lives no judging (new)

in agreement with that

message 12: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

good so we are all in agreement the first real thing we need to discuss is when Dauntless should be reopened I think we need to wait till there are at least five initiates in each of the other factions but I am open minded and will gladly hear your thoughts I don't think I was wrong to close it and there may be a close on girl characters as well since there are only like six male initiates and that just won't do lol

message 13: by Evelina (new)

I agree with you on this. xD And the closing the girls idea. I feel like people need to make more guys... xD

message 14: by DarknessIsUponUs, Frozen, Doctor Who and Sherlock are my lives no judging (new)

yes we need more guys, but I believe that if we close the girls topic, then noone will make more charries, just my opinion but, what I would do would be to send a message to all members and say that there is X amount of girl spots left, and once that is gone then there will be only male charries made, just to give everyone a heads up sort of thing

message 15: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Okay so we all agree about dauntless' reopening and I think Emma's idea as far as the guys to girls ratio is a good one

message 16: by DarknessIsUponUs, Frozen, Doctor Who and Sherlock are my lives no judging (new)

Yep, correctomondo

message 17: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Okay just made a mod discussion thread and an announcement thread thought it was about time we had those in the group lol

message 18: by Evelina (new)

Alrighty, sounds good! :) I agree about the message, by the way. It's the best way to make sure that everyone knows.

message 19: by Evelina (new)

I have to go, sorry! :P

message 20: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

It's okay we should probably move this conversation to the mod discussion thread anyway lol and we need a number of girls before I send out the message so we will continue the discussion where it's supposed to be so look for it there when you get on next

message 21: by DarknessIsUponUs, Frozen, Doctor Who and Sherlock are my lives no judging (new)

okay

message 22: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 7046 comments ((are you still accepting?))

Name:PURE CHAOS
How often your on:very often, except for school ((sometimes i can get on during school, it depends...))
Ideas that would help to improve the group:I generally have ideas about helping out in initiations, i'm making more characters for the other factions, so ill post them soon. and i enjoy helping out as role-playing as a trainer for the initiates.

((btw, about that, are there any factions that need more trainers? id be glad to help. : ) ))

message 23: by Evelina (new)

Me too. xD But how about each mod can only have one trainer per faction (except for Katiana)?

message 24: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

That sounds good I believe both Amity and Candor need instructors but you can do Erudite Abnegation

message 25: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 7046 comments Evelina wrote: "Me too. xD But how about each mod can only have one trainer per faction (except for Katiana)?"

Yes, I agree fully to this.

message 26: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 7046 comments Katiana Rosa Juarez wrote: "That sounds good I believe both Amity and Candor need instructors but you can do Erudite Abnegation"

And i'll get on this as soon as I can,((it's gonna be harder cause the books don't exactly explain much lol...))

message 27: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 7046 comments So which ones should I do?

message 28: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Any you want I don't really have a problem as long as it's not Dauntless

message 29: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

Oh and Chaos if none of the other mods has a problem I'm fine with you being a mod

message 30: by DarknessIsUponUs, Frozen, Doctor Who and Sherlock are my lives no judging (new)

I don't mind, it will be good to have a wider variety of opinions

message 31: by Evelina (new)

Erm, I think Chaos would be a good mod as well! Just a thought, though: Maybe try to hold off on approving characters until we've approved like... ten or so. That way, you can get a feel for what we look for in an approve-worthy character, and what we think makes a character need more work.

message 32: by ƘΔΘЅ (new)

ƘΔΘЅ   | 7046 comments Sure. Doesn't matter to me. :)

message 33: by DarknessIsUponUs, Frozen, Doctor Who and Sherlock are my lives no judging (new)

who will make Chaos a mod?
I can if you want, I am not doing anything at the mo
I will make him mod, and then if KRJ has any problems we can always make him NOT a mod

message 34: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

That's fine

message 35: by DarknessIsUponUs, Frozen, Doctor Who and Sherlock are my lives no judging (new)

Few, I happy :)

message 36: by Sabreena (last edited Mar 06, 2014 09:11PM) (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 295 comments Name: Sabreena =D
How often your on: Almost everyday, usually a couple hours at night.
Ideas that would help to improve the group: Maybe, adding more options/questions to the Aptitude test? It would make it slightly more realistic, I guess. =)

message 37: by DarknessIsUponUs, Frozen, Doctor Who and Sherlock are my lives no judging (new)

I think we have enough mods at the moment, but (maybe) when we need more, you will become one, Idk though so you will have to ask Katiana

message 38: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

I agree there are enough mods at the moment but I'm sure that when we need another you'll become one

message 39: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 295 comments Yay thanks!

message 40: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 295 comments I've already applied but I just though of suggesting an idea.

The trainers should have a specific thread maybe? Where they teach, for example dauntless would have a combat class where the trainer would teach them how to throw knives, etc. The Amity could have one for farming methods, etc.

message 41: by DarknessIsUponUs, Frozen, Doctor Who and Sherlock are my lives no judging (new)

That is a good idea Sabreena, I will put it to the other mods or somethng

message 42: by AC (new)

AC (spooktun3) | 39 comments Does any one of you know if goodreads is only for the U.S.?

message 43: by Julia (new)

Julia This group? Or just goodreads in general?

message 44: by AC (new)

AC (spooktun3) | 39 comments All of goodreads

message 45: by AC (new)

AC (spooktun3) | 39 comments Well I suppose it doesn't matter

message 46: by AC (new)

AC (spooktun3) | 39 comments Well I suppose it doesn't matter

message 47: by CJ (new)

CJ | 1497 comments Goodreads extends to several other countries, as well, but users from the same country tend to speak the same language, and therefore join the same groups so that they can communicate with each other.

message 48: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

We are looking for more mods now if anyone is interested please apply and we will take a look and decide. The requirements for the application are on the first post in this thread.

message 49: by Kjonesbookpage (new)

We've been working on visiting day but it's gotten no where and I'm not sure about the newbie questions thread. Part of the confusion may have been because we were figuring some things out but we have mostly finished with that now but I'll take it to the other mods as well as your application to join us as a mod.

message 50: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 295 comments And I'd still love to be a mod, I applied a while ago but mods weren't needed back then.

« previous 1