Zombies! discussion

Read For Review (R4R) > R4R #18: Until the End (Tracey Ward)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jim (new)

Jim | 219 comments Mod
The group has been approached by author Tracey Ward for a Read for Review of her novel Until the End
Summary:
An outbreak of The Fever has taken hold of Portland, Oregon, bringing the population to its knees. The Fever spreads and kills quickly, but the dead aren't staying dead.

When her neighbor, Jordan, saves her from one of the infected, Alissa joins him in his plan to escape the city, the disease and the threat of a quarantine that will lock the living in with the undead.

What she doesn't tell him is that she has an illness of her own, one that plays tricks with her mind and makes her a dangerous companion. But Jordan has a secret as well, one that compels him to keep Alissa, a veritable stranger, safe at all costs.

As they fight for their lives and race for their freedom, they'll discover that what they truly need in order to survive is to stay together until the end.
Kindle, 308 pages;

The author will be giving up to 10 copies (epub, mobi, pdf) of the book. To request, please message me with your email address and requested format. I will forward it to the author for them to provide you a copy of the book. It is also your responsibility to contact me immediately if you do not receive the book or have a problem. In exchange for the free book, the author requests an honest review of their book not just on Goodreads, but also on Amazon USA, UK, and any of your blogs or reviewing sites. Once you are finished with your review and have posted it on Goodreads, you are REQUIRED to post your Goodreads link to it on this thread.

Even though this book is being gifted to you please do not share it with anyone. It is unethical, disrespectful and illegal to share books provided to you for reviews.

Further Info from the group, not the author: If you do not complete the e-book within the time given, and you do not post your link on this thread or I do not hear from you stating that you intend to finish and review the book, you will not be allowed to participate in future Read for Review events. This is to prevent people from getting complimentary books over and over without fulfilling their obligation. If you are unable to meet the 3 week guideline for reviewing the book, please do not sign up

If there are any other authors looking to do this with our group, please message me. You MUST be willing to provide copies, free of charge, to the reviewers.

REVIEWERS: PLEASE read the topic titled "Reviewers." All the rules are listed under there. We will not allow any excuses of "I didn't know" because the rules are listed and if you have any questions you can always message me.

Links to find the book for posting reviews:
Amazon US: http://www.amazon.com/Until-End-Trace...

Deadline for review is 11:59pm EST on 3/4/14 (March 4th).

message 2: by Lana (new)

Lana (pushindazees) | 35 comments I have read both Until the End and In the End and definitely recommend them both. I loved the extra twist Alissa's illness gave to the story and how it added to the suspense.

message 3: by Katarina (new)

Katarina Silva (catesilva) | 7 comments Read and absolutely loved it. Review:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Also posted on Amazon :)

message 5: by Brodie (new)

Brodie James | 10 comments I would be interested in reviewing this book if it still available I just joined group