Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > I am in desperate need of a Beta Reader!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Madison (new)

Madison Siegle (maddies1995) | 57 comments I am in such desperate need of a beta reader for my book. It's called Highway. I am aware that it has some flaws, but I would like to think it has potential. I will love you forever! :)

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Hey! How long is your book, and when would you like it read by?

I'm not a professional editor/publisher or anything like that, but I read a lot and I enjoy reading other people's work. I can probably look at spelling and grammar if you want.

message 3: by Madison (new)

Madison Siegle (maddies1995) | 57 comments Sarah wrote: "Hey! How long is your book, and when would you like it read by?

I'm not a professional editor/publisher or anything like that, but I read a lot and I enjoy reading other people's work. I can prob..."

It's pretty long, 100k words. I'm hoping to be done by late May, so sort of a rush but not too soon. Thank you for replying. :D

message 4: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments What type of story?

message 5: by Madison (new)

Madison Siegle (maddies1995) | 57 comments Cassie wrote: "What type of story?"

It's sort of realistic fiction. But it's mostly about two people that have been hurt, but they find solace in each other and the sort of magic that comes from nature. That sounds super cheesy, but I'd at least like to think it's all right. :)

message 6: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (cfite) | 165 comments I will read it... I am backed up a bit, but can probably get to it next week

message 7: by Madison (new)

Madison Siegle (maddies1995) | 57 comments Okay. :3
Thank you for taking time to read it for me! I'm in no hurry, so don't worry about time. Would you like me to email it to you?
Thanks. ^_^

message 8: by Leanne (new)

Leanne | 11 comments I will

message 9: by Madison (new)

Madison Siegle (maddies1995) | 57 comments You guys are all so awesome! Thanks Ellie. ^_^

message 10: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 22 comments I should be able to as well

message 11: by Madison (new)

Madison Siegle (maddies1995) | 57 comments Yay! Nikki!Thank you for offering! I don't know everyone's favorite form of communication. I can email it to you if you want! Anything to make it easier for you! I'm so happy! :D