Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Mad Hatter Zephyrine & Bree

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Runa (new)

Runa (chaotic_moon) | 1311 comments Hi! Did you have anything to do in mind?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I could pull up some ideas! Unless you have some? Are you good with doubles?

message 3: by Runa (new)

Runa (chaotic_moon) | 1311 comments Yeah, I can handle it. And sure, I would like to see your ideas

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay! I have to go now but I'll post them later. Sorry.

message 5: by Runa (new)

Runa (chaotic_moon) | 1311 comments It's okay! Let me know when you post them

message 6: by Runa (new)

Runa (chaotic_moon) | 1311 comments Hey I don't want to hurry you or anything, but please don't forget our rp

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes! I'm so sorry. I kind of did forget >_< Let me write down the ideas right now.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

1~ A young girl is hunted down by a man, who seeks her identity, and, if willing, her help in obtaining secrets from the government. She doesn't want to help, and he's been tracking her down for so long that he finds out his original co-workers need his help, but he doesn't want to loose her trail.
So he hires a bounty hunter who will track her down and help him, but once the bounty hunter catches her (which he does), he doesn't understand what could be so important about a mid-to-late teenaged girl. He decides to bring her back to him anyway, but just as about the time they're getting back to his headquarters the bounty hunter decides he doesn't want to give her in, because she seems too innocent.
So he and she decide together to bring her to the opposite-running corporation, the one who wants to bring down the man who is trying to hack into the government. And we can develop the plot from there?

2~ A young man or woman has been missing for quite some time, and suddenly reappears with major psychological damage to their brain (torture and the like). They don't have anyone to stay with as the police re-open his/hers case, so one of the detectives who was on the original case decides to let them stay in his home.
As it turns out, they knew each other from before, and had a sort-of fling from way back when (except it wouldn't have been too long because the missing person would probably only be in their late twenties at the oldest). As the newly found person starts to heal from his or her wounds, the detective and he/she start to fall for each other again, and they discover an illegal underground psychological testing facility that they had been taken to.

(I have more ideas than this, if you don't like both of these).

message 9: by Runa (new)

Runa (chaotic_moon) | 1311 comments Both ideas are amazing! I don't know which I like the best... Do you have any preference?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I like the both of them ^_^

message 11: by Runa (new)

Runa (chaotic_moon) | 1311 comments Okay, so let's do the first one. Is that okay?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, but weren't we going to do doubles? It's okay if you don't want to..

message 13: by Runa (new)

Runa (chaotic_moon) | 1311 comments Yeah, we could come up with other charries to roleplay