Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Welcome;) > Mod Application

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Name: Ali

Time Zone: Um, I shouldn't say, but I can if you want me to...

Example Post: [Um. This one is a little longer, but oh well]
Faith was running. Running from Daredes. More specifically the memories of the girl. A sigh fell from her lips, trying to make the troubles slid through and out of her tangled hair like the wind. This was the special feeling that always came to her as she ran. Everything troublesome fell from her, as her feet pounded against the pavement. And besides, she had to get out of the hideout sometime, not just for her health, though. It seemed that even the house was cluttered with memories of her dead friend. Everywhere from the couch to the kitchen to the bathroom. Good lord, the bathroom was always the worst. The pills, the scars, the exercise band. It all had Dare written all over it.

As if on cue, her scars began to ache. She had wanted to match her friend, as if some part of her would live on through these everlasting things. But, no, honestly, they caused more pain and trouble than happy memories. She turned down an alleyway, then stopped dead. "Oh, lord no." She muttered, her head shaking, and her lip quivering. There was the store Dare had died in, the building she had laid her in. A single tear fell down her cheek, and that was all it took.

The memories came slow at first, then they rushed at her as if they were fighting for attention. It was killing Faith on the inside. She crumpled to the ground, sobbing, albeit quietly. She then leaned her back against the wall, then looked up, trying to stop the tears and the memories. Pulling her knees to her chest, the hit the ground with her fist a few times. "Pull it together Faith, stop it. Stop it. Stop it." She growled to herself, then she remembered something.

As a little girl, whenever Faith started to cry, her mother would softly sing 'Oh My Darlin', Clementine.' Something about that song calmed her, and set her at ease. Over the years, it had become her favorite song. A bekon on warmth, light, safety, and familiarity. Her sobs softening, she began to sing, knowing this, in some extraordinary way, would help. "Oh my darlin, oh my darling," She started softly, "Oh my darlin," Raising her voice on the last word, it sounded almost as if she was calling a name. "Clementine."

What do you think you could bring to this group: Well, I am very good with correcting things grammatically and character-wise. I have detailed posts, and if someone isn't following the rules, and they don't listen when I tell them nicely, I am not afraid to let my inner Hitler out.

Previous Experience:
Supernatural Resistance, Reanimated [An Advanced Zombie Roleplay], A Warrior's Roleplay for Warrior's Lovers. And there are many more I don't care for naming. I am also creator of a few groups. C:

message 2: by Coral (last edited Feb 10, 2014 04:45PM) (new)

Coral (counting_stars) | 171 comments Mod
Name:
Time zone: Eastern
Example post: The following was for a Supernatural Academy 1x1 (view spoiler)
What you think you could bring to the group: I can approve characters, regulate spam, bring new ideas to the table, and reinforce rules.
Previous experience:
-Camp Half-Blood
-Count Down
-Blue Ridge Academy
and a few others in the past.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 10, 2014 04:46PM) (new)

Name: The amazing, fantastic, beloved, totally normal not at all crazy Triss.
Age: ...sorry...I have you know...stalkers...o.o (if you want I can PM you...since I trust you)
Time zone: Eastern Standered Time
Example post:
She glanced back timidly as she continued running. Even after years of running track, Ariella needed a break to calm down so she could run again. However this wasn't practice time - it was the real deal and she had to run. She gulped slightly as she ducked behind shops, trying to find some way to possibly hide. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and she bit her lip trying hard not to cry or urinate. A small part of her told her to turn around, to fight back but most of her told her to save this last bit of freedom she had left.
"Relax." a voice said gently. Male too, and husky.
She slowly turned around to see him. "Caleb." she breathed her knees weak with relief. "Its you." she said and hugged him.
She didn't let go, if anything she held on tighter. Ariella was scared, lost, confused and didn't know what to do. She buried her head in his chest her heavy breathing starting to slow down as she calmed herself. Caleb was here and that was all that mattered. Caleb gently lifted her head and looked down at her.
"C'mon. You've got a long way to go yet. Ready?" he asked her softly
Ariella nodded and she turned. She motioned for him to follow her. It didn't matter anyway. He didn't have much of a choice. She submerged herself in a large hedge and soon was blown away by the breath of cool, fresh air. Ariella finally smiled, the first genuine one in years.
"Home." she whispered. "I'm finally home."

**This is completely made up by the way

What you think you could bring to the group: Happiness! Joy! Love! Hahaha well I could but..everyone can bring that so I could bring in helpfulness. I can help you out, keep the topics clean, make sure people follow the rules.
Previous experience: I have been a head MOD or a co-mod in several groups. Some rather active ones at the moment would be Ask Royals, Ask Dreamers, Ask Animation. Some less active but were active are Warriors: Before the Four Clans, Overrated, and a bunch more.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments Name: Faith
Time Zone: I think I am in Eastern.
Example Post: Ill try the best I can on my phone.

She didnt understand what she did wrong. Why did they hate her, why did they hurt her? She tried to be a good daughter, she helped out, she was nice, she did all her chores so why did they hate her? Was sge not pretty enough? Or smart enough? Why couldnt she just be better? Why couldnt they love her like they love the others?

What can I bring to the group: I have a pretty lenient hob where I can be on all through my shift. The only time Im not on is when I sleep. I can moderate well when needed and can help with anything needed.
Previous Experience: I have none on GR but I have a lot from several offsite the biggest one being Midnight Falls Academy.

message 5: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (Naturallyblond) Name: Marie
Time zone: Central
Example post: This example from Camp half-blood
(view spoiler)
What you think you could bring to the group: Yelp, I could do a lot! Whatever you'd like me to do. I'm super nice and get along with people well so, I love MODing. ^-^
Previous experience: I am currently a MOD of two other groups.
-Camp half-blood
-Count Down
And some others that I'm no longer apart of in the past.

message 6: by criticaster (last edited Feb 11, 2014 01:19PM) (new)

criticaster
Name: Baa
Time zone: Eastern
Example post: (view spoiler)
What you think you could bring to the group: Um, I know a lot of models? So I could avoid people doubling? I could keep track of the approved characters if ever it grows too much of a burden for you. Uh, I carry out orders pretty well and I like to think I'm decent at keeping things moderately organised and spam free. (: You name it, I'll do it. I'm also not so bad at creating locations and finding pictures for them. Or adding a little something-something to the plot if it's needed.
Previous experience: Sheathe
I'm currently making my own group, but it's turning out to be a little more complicated than expected.
I've MODed a few other groups on forums, but the lot of them have died or have been deleted due to inactiveness.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread