Bisky's Twitterling's Scribbles! discussion

The Wizard in My Window
This topic is about The Wizard in My Window
Give Aways/Competitions > Goodreads Giveaway: The Wizard in My Window

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J. David (new) - added it

J. David Clarke (clarketacular) | 418 comments Competition Ends March 7, 2014

I'll be giving away 5 paperback copies of my YA fantasy adventure THE WIZARD IN MY WINDOW. Enter now for your chance to win!

**This is for US READERS ONLY** I'm very sorry international readers, I love you all but I'll be honest and just admit I can't afford the postage to you.

THE WIZARD IN MY WINDOW is a Young Adult fantasy adventure for the whole family. It contains no adult content and was specifically written to be kid friendly but full of action and excitement.

When Timothy Collier finds a mark etched in his bedroom window that resembles a wizard with a pointy hat, his family concludes it's just one more thing to replace in their big old house. But when a book with blank pages begins to display magical items, one by one they appear in the house. Soon chaos erupts and the Collier family is face to face with an ancient wizard's greatest powers and deadliest enemies.

To Enter the Contest, go to this link and click the enter button: https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

Good luck!

message 2: by G.G. (new) - added it

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 1053 comments Mod
Cool! Thank you. I entered.
Good luck with your giveaway. I hope many people will notice your book!

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Michelle | 450 comments Mod
Very cool! Hope I win ^^

message 4: by J. David (new) - added it

J. David Clarke (clarketacular) | 418 comments Thanks GG and Nicole! Good luck!

Dionne | 68 comments Cool! Thanks. I too entered.

message 6: by J. David (new) - added it

J. David Clarke (clarketacular) | 418 comments Thanks, Dionne! Good luck! So far it's going well, nearly 200 people have entered. I also did a Kindle giveaway recently and gave away about 150 Kindle copies worldwide. That was fun.

message 7: by James (new) - added it

James Caterino (jimcaterino) | 37 comments Entered and added to my shelf :-)
Best of luck J.!

message 8: by J. David (new) - added it

J. David Clarke (clarketacular) | 418 comments Much appreciated James! Good luck!