Let's Talk Books discussion

Getting to know you :) > Where is your favorite place to read?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karen (new)

Karen Bainbridge | 62 comments my favorite place to read is in my big comfy rocker recliner in the corner of the room with two big windows lots of natural light.. plus it's my ideal of a place to read doesn't get too hot or cold so I can read there year round! Would be better with a few small plants would make nicer because I guess and I get to see all the planes come and go..

message 2: by Karen (new)

Karen Bainbridge | 62 comments seems the beach is where most of us want to be...

message 3: by Delaney (new)

Delaney (delaney94) During the summer I love reading by my pool and when it's chilly outside I like reading in my room...Either way I love listening to music while I read!

message 4: by Karen (new)

Karen Bainbridge | 62 comments Yes, music is a must! be nice and soothing especially if you're reading something that's in at an upsetting part or very sad! or upbeat I love most music when I read!

message 5: by Delaney (new)

Delaney (delaney94) I hate bugs in general when I'm reading outside!! If one big touches me I get paranoid that there is another one touching me!

message 6: by Karen (new)

Karen Bainbridge | 62 comments I like to read outside in my wheelchair and roll back and forth... as well as any bug that comes near and touches me gets squished but not spiders unless they bite! squished I tell you! bees and wasps are a problem here but I 'm not allergic to them unlike a lot of other things...

message 7: by Karen (new)

Karen Bainbridge | 62 comments my bed is too comfy, I fall asleep and cannot remember what page I'm on, because I've either dropped or closed the book...

message 8: by Haley (new)

Haley S (haleyjs) I like reading in my bed or on the couch. I don't know why. They are just so comfy!