Luxen discussion

Book Discussions > Team Blake anyone ?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments What are your thoughts about Ben, Flake.. I mean Blake ;P ??

message 2: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) Ugh Blake can go to hell

message 3: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Yeah my thoughts exactly ;D

message 4: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) Urghh no!! >:O

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) Louise wrote: "What are your thoughts about Ben, Flake.. I mean Blake ;P ??"

Beheheh! XD

message 6: by Cassie (new)

Cassie (lunaluv934) | 4 comments Team Blake? Urrgh no way.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (izzybookholics) Ikr?!?!

message 8: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Yep I don't know how anyone could like him, he is evil :/

message 9: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 52 comments I like him... *Cringes* ... Okay, so hear me out... I'm not team Blake, but I love his character, well, sometimes. Other times I hate him. He is an amazing bad guy.

message 10: by Tia (new)

Tia (tia_jenkins) *ponders* yes I suppose you're right. He IS a great bad guy but he can still go to hell XD

message 11: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Yeah i see what you mean, but I still dislike him

message 12: by Za-za (new)

Za-za | 52 comments LittleMissJunior(Tia) wrote: "*ponders* yes I suppose you're right. He IS a great bad guy but he can still go to hell XD"

HAHAHAHAH XD!

Louise wrote: "Yeah i see what you mean, but I still dislike him"

Can't fault you for that. :)

message 13: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments Does anyone think he may be still alive ?

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

UGH I hated Blake ever since he tried to butt his way into Daemon and Katy's relationship >:(

message 15: by The Fae Louise (new)

The Fae Louise (the_land_of_fae) | 103 comments yeah i didnt like him at first, i thought he was a bit shady to start with

message 16: by Leah (new)

Leah | 24 comments At the beginning I sorta liked him, but only coz he was nice and Daemon was being a douche. Then Katy and Daemon kinda became an item and Blake got in the way, I was like Butt out Blake, no one likes you. Then he killed Adam and betrayed them etc. I was like Burn in hell!! Daemon and Katy shoulda killed him while they had the chance. I was just happy when Katy finished him off.

Bookloverhugger aka:Rebecca | 37 comments i never liked Blake much, he was just way to nice. Plus he messed with Katy's head, i felt so sorry for Daemon :'(