We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Not Too Challenging Challenges > Monthly Challenge Host Volunteer Sign Up

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (last edited May 09, 2014 10:50AM) (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Hello!

I'm looking for volunteers to host the Build Your Own Challenges for the next several months. You can post it any way you want to - with images, without images - the only thing I ask is that they are in keeping with the Not Too Challenging Challenges theme of being... well... not too challenging :)

If you're interested, please sign up below.

Thanks!

January - Dhes
February - Lisa Kay
March - Jingles
April - Bekah
May - jingles
June
July
August - ilovebakedgoods
September
October
November
December

message 2: by jingles (new)

jingles I can do May :)

message 3: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Awesome, thank you!!!!

message 4: by jingles (new)

jingles Glad to help.

message 5: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments jingles wrote: "Glad to help."

You have no idea how much I appreciate it, doll!

message 6: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments I'll sign-up for another one after I get my house sold and am moved into my new place.

message 7: by jingles (new)

jingles Ooooh LK, that sounds fun! I hope your house sells quickly and you get moved into the new place without too much fuss--though I know moving is never fun. When it's to a new place though, it takes a little bit of sting out :)

message 8: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "I'll sign-up for another one after I get my house sold and am moved into my new place."

Thanks, honey! Have you found a new place yet?

message 9: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Thanks, Jingles. Yes, it is slow going cleaning out the garage. Ugh. How did I get so much stuff?

message 10: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... wrote: "Thanks, honey! Have you found a new place yet?"

No. I don't even know where I want to move. I keep changing my mind. I even think of going international. Of course, my BFF is fit to be tied when I think that. LOL! Even though I'm sure I'd miss her more than she'd miss me.

message 11: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "No. I don't even know where I want to move. I keep changing my mind. I even think of going international. Of course, my BFF is fit to be tied when I think that. LOL! Even though I'm sure I'd miss her more than she'd miss me. "

You know... that sounds like fun! Not sure I'd go further than Canada though...

message 12: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Oooh! I know!!! SCOTLAND! I need me a warrior in a kilt. Or out of a kilt ;)

message 13: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Hehehehehehe! Sounds ideal to me.

message 14: by jingles (last edited Mar 19, 2014 12:40PM) (new)

jingles Yep--I'll take one out of the kilt :)

message 15: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments Yes, this picture was taken from the wrong angle.

message 16: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments The photographer should be fired!

message 17: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments **chuckles**

ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) (ilovebakedgoods) I'll do August, since that's my birth month!

message 19: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) wrote: "I'll do August, since that's my birth month!"

Thank you!! And I'm sorry I've been slacking with the challenges. Real life is kicking my butt!

message 20: by ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) (last edited May 09, 2014 11:13AM) (new)

ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) (ilovebakedgoods) No problem!

Real life has a way of doing that, so no worries! We all go through it.

ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) (ilovebakedgoods) Actually, I will do June, as well if you want. It's coming soon and nobody else has signed up for it.

message 22: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Oh, bless you! Yes, please!

ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) (ilovebakedgoods) No prob! Let me know what I need to do to set it up and when I should have it done by.

message 24: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) wrote: "No prob! Let me know what I need to do to set it up and when I should have it done by."

Ideally, a week or two before the first of the month is the way to go. Set it up however you want - you're the host - but try to stick to the Not Too Challenging theme. You can use images if you want, or not. It's up to you!

ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) (ilovebakedgoods) Cool, thanks!

message 26: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments You're welcome. Thank YOU!

ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) (ilovebakedgoods) I'll take on July, too, if you want.

ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) (ilovebakedgoods) Is there somewhere in the group where I can "advertise" the June Not-too-Challenging-Challenge? I was going to post in another challenge in case people weren't aware that the June one is up but I didn't want to step on toes, etc. Thanks!

message 29: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments I always go to the last month's challenge... so advertise it in May's challenge. Post a link, etc.
THANK YOU!!!

message 30: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments I sent out a broadcast message, I♥BG (Teresa); I don't know why I didn't think of it before. **smacks forehead**

message 31: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "I sent out a broadcast message, I♥BG (Teresa); I don't know why I didn't think of it before. **smacks forehead**"

Thanks, Lisa Kay!

ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) (ilovebakedgoods) UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... wrote: "I always go to the last month's challenge... so advertise it in May's challenge. Post a link, etc.
THANK YOU!!!"

Great idea, thanks!

And thanks, Lisa Kay! I didn't think to ask if we could do a broadcast for it, either, so I'll smack my forehead too, hehe.

message 33: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments

message 34: by UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish, Your Humble Servant (new)

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish | 8001 comments I banged my forehead getting into the car the other day. Have a nice big bruise to go along with the headache.

We can start a club - The Blue Bruise Society - Kinda like the Red Hat Society, but... Blue. And foreheaded.

ilovebakedgoods (Teresa) (ilovebakedgoods) LOL! I love it.

message 36: by Lisa Kay (new)

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 4782 comments **chuckles** Oh, dear! Funny... but sad.