FRIENDLY BOOKWORMS. discussion

HELPFUL CORNER. > HOW TO START A THREAD.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 07:13AM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 178 comments Mod
Go to the home page and in the right hand corner at the top of the page click on discussions.
At the top of the discussions new topic will appear,click on this and you'll see boxes.you type the title in the little box and the message in the bigger box,then post.

message 2: by Maximum (new)

Maximum I have a bit of an idea and I'd like to know if it's ok with you but can I start a thread to talk about my original story Apple? It's over 20 chapters long and still ongoing so I think there is a lot to talk about. I think it would feel good too if more people could talk about it because I really like writing it. :)
Also thank you Lizzy for reviewing my weird little poem about Pete from across the street. I actually wrote it kind of as a joke for my little sister. It's weird but I hope you got a laugh out of it :D

message 3: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 01:15PM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 178 comments Mod
I've made you a folder.It's yours alone for whatever you like.

message 5: by Maximum (new)

Maximum Thank you so much! :D