Reading Until Infinity discussion

Movies > Vampire Academy

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) anyone see it??

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I really, really want to! :o But I haven't gotten the chance yet.

message 3: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) It was verrrrry good. I was so scared they were going to butcher it

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Me too. I haven't read VA in a while but I'm so excited for the movie. Is it in theaters?

message 5: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Yup it came out on the 7th :)

message 6: by Caru (new)

Caru I haven't seen it yet but I want to!

message 7: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Thompson LOVED IT!!!!

message 8: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Amanda!! Yaaaaaayyy me tooo

DarknessIsUponUs is it out? I obviously haven't been following anything on it for a while :P

message 10: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Haha yup it's out

message 11: by DarknessIsUponUs (new)

DarknessIsUponUs is it out in Aus yet? don't think so, so thats probs why!

message 12: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Australia

Cate (The Professional Fangirl) (chaostheory08) I saw 15 minutes of it. (We were at the movies for Robocop but had time to kill before they opened our theater lol.) What I saw was interesting... enough for me to finally read the book.

I might wait for the dvd or the $2 movies to see it though. That Dimitri actor looks delish! XD

message 14: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 8 comments I'm waiting for the movie to come out in Britain. Looks good, hopefully it's as good as it seems :)

message 15: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Got my DVD yesterday! Watched it for the second time tonight!!!

I need frostbite so mad!!!

FULL SERIES SPOILER!! DONT CLICK UNLESS YOU READ THEM ALL!! HUGEEE SPOILER (view spoiler)

Oh and when Dimitri talked my step dad asked if he was "French or something" Hahahaha

message 16: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Thompson I know!!!! They better continue with the movies! I haven't really heard anything, have you?

message 17: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) nope :(

message 18: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) I've watched it. I was disappointed on the acting. I hope Frostbite will be better and they better choose a good Adrian Ivashkov!

The good part was they followed the story line.

message 19: by Lovisa (new)

Lovisa (peachylovisa) Didn't like the cast very much.

message 20: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Thefangirl wrote: "Didn't like the cast very much."

really? can you explain more? I loved everyone

message 21: by Lovisa (new)

Lovisa (peachylovisa) Tayla - I don't know, really. It's just that Dimitri was but wasn't how I expected. I didn't like Lissa's actor, she didn't do Lissa so good. And Christian and Rose, well, they had pretty good actors actually.

message 22: by Tayla (new)

Tayla Robichaud (trobes7x) Just watched this again and I loved it so much. I really wish they would make another