☠ þïŗąŧεş σ∱ ŧɧε ƈąŗïɓɓεąŋ ☠ discussion

~†øƦ†uĝα~ > ƒαιтнƒυℓ вяι∂є

Comments Showing 1-50 of 165 (165 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 10:10AM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Taking a swig of rum, the beer mug clattered against the wooden bat. Which, Cutlass Lee smiles. Wiping her mouth slightly with her gloved hand, she sighs. "I don't have all day, chap. Get me a refill!" She says rudely. Though, it's something you'd expect from her.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethel walks into the bar, she had been looking for her caption all day and she knew if she wasn't anywhere else she'd be here.

She saw the glances from the scum of the bar which she expected with wearing what she did. She saw her caption at at the bar drinking no less.
"Cap'm" she said with her hands behind her back.

message 3: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Looking up, Lee smirked. "Why are you always so bloody formal? Stop standing like that and get a swig of rum!" She smile, her white smile glittering in the bright candle lit room. Then bar tender brings two mugs, placing one infringe of Lee, and the other infringe of an empty spot. "Come on, let's get. Drunk so we can have an excuse to get into a bar fight."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethel smiled. Her Caption would never change her ways, it was the home she had looked for. Ethel took the seat next to her and started to drown her mug,"Actually the way some of the scum have been eyeing me, that already give's us a reason." She turned back and saw one man looking at her provocatively, she raised her middle finger and turned back.

message 5: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments "I find the drunkin tatics a little better. Some serious squack goes down." She laughs. "Oh the days, when peg was around. I smashed a chair over someone's head. Though, there was this guy named Jack, he ended up kicking my ass."

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 10, 2014 10:35AM) (new)

"Oh, I've heard tales from my father. He's one of the handsomer pirates, so i've herad." Ethel glugged at the glass. She had missed her father, he had none but last year and that's when she found Lee.
"By the way thanks for taking me in."

message 7: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments "Hey, no problem. You were the best pirate in tortuga when I Came. Short Peg died which gave me inheritance of the ship. I needed a first mate, so I chose you."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Any regrets so far my Cap'm" she smiled. Ethel had chugged the last of her mugg, but wasn't even the slightest bit tipsy. Pirates know how to hold their rum.
"Hey you,"she pointed to the bartender."Another mugg."

message 9: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 11:06AM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments The bartender nods and hurries to pour another.

"No, not yet." Lee chuckles. The, she shoots down the rest. "Come on! Make that two, lad!" She yells, throwing the mug at a guys head, which shatters. the male pirate looked around. "Now I've done it." She giggled.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, we came here for a fight." A guy snuck behind Ethel he was about to knock her in the back of the head when she grabbed his hand,"Would that be wise sir. Do you even realize just who I am?" The man shook his head wildly. She turned around twisting his arm around in the process.
"I'm Caption Charles Vane's daughter." she smiled, the use of her fathers name gave everyone a good fright.

message 11: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 11:19AM) (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments "And I'm Cutlass Lee!" Johanna hickups. "Barfight!"

Picking up the newly filled mug for her first mate, she smashed it upon the man assaulting Ethel. The jumping onto the bar and screaming. "Partner up, cowboys. I'm gonna kick someone's ass!"

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 10, 2014 11:24AM) (new)

Ethel jumped on the bar next to her and said," Lee, I think they're scared of a couple of ladies, don't you think." she gave a playful look to her Caption.

message 13: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments A few muscular men get up from a nearby table. With a smile of hope, she grabs her knife, and a mug, and releases a battle cry. "Some scary, crazy ladies!" She yells.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Be careful boys, my Cap'm is not one you mess with. As for me," she pulled out her dagger and played with the tip."You can if you catch me." she smiled raising an Eyebrow.

message 15: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments The tallest one, the one who had the mug thrown at his head. He huffs. "Want a fight? I've got one for you, Lee. We'll see if your so ruthless!" He splattered. "Sounds good to me! Who you got?" Two men step out. "Wonnnnnnderful!" She spurs. "Jeronimoooooo!"

Jumping up she grabs the rim of the hanging, rusty shandelear and rides it.

The other guy looks at Ethel.

((You can control the guy who's facing Lee. I'll control the guy facing you.))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Got it))
"Oh just a little innocent girl," she throws a knife that landed in between a guy's fingers when he was sitting down."That could bloody kill you in an instant so go ahead." she stared the down with a smile on her face,"Try." she smiled.

The tall man jumped on one of the tables and started to grab at the chandelier grabbing Lee's foot.

message 17: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments "Oh help no!" Lee says, then swinging her foot so the man could hit a table.

The man gets up, then grabbing a chair.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"You lit'l bitch!" The man screamed. He picked up the dagger that Ethel threw and threw it at Lee.

"Are we resorting to furniture now?" Ethel Jumped up flipped grabbing the chair in the process and landing on her feet. She threw the chair on the ground breaking it.
"Come on fight like a real man."

message 19: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments The man grabbed a different chair, then swung it at Ethel. "Your talkin. Your not even that gender!" He yells.

Swinging like a gymist, she lands on a nearby railing of a staircase. Then does a cartwheel and jumps down, then she grabs a stool.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Stand still!" he yelled and started to charge at Lee.

Ethel backs away. She grabbed the chair mid swing." Apparently I'm more of a man than you, I'm not using child's play." She yanked at the chair causing it to break.
"Last chance fight fare or your dead."

message 21: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments The man shrugs. "Sounds fair." He fun throws a punch, grabbing Ethel's hair and dragging her down.

"No thank yoooooooou!" She schreeks. Then jumping in the air and smashing the stool in he guy's face. A few people watching make a painful sound effect.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethel grabs the other man's hand and spins to where his elbow was behind him and she was pinning him against a wall.
"Oh look who's playing fair good job. Here's your prize." she kissed his neck and then hit his head against the wall knocking him out. "You get to live."

~

The man screamed enraged he grabbed the girl with his two arms and held her to his chest.
"Now lets have a lit'l fun." he reached his hand up to her chest.

message 23: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Captain Henrik sat at the bar, facing the bar fight. He didn't really want to get involved in a fight between men. He called the bartender over. "I'll have a mug of rum, if you please," he said. "And, if possible, the named of those quarreling men over there."

message 24: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments The man falls uncontious.

---

"In your dreams!"

The next thing lee does is kick him in the nuts.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Argh." The man fell to the ground holding his point of pain.
"You blasted Witch." he screamed.

message 26: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Henrik's ears perked up. Witch?

He scowled. He had no love for a man who attacked women. He stood up and made his way over to the brawl.

He nodded at Lee and Ethel to let them know that he was there and would fight for them. It seemed like they had the situation under control, though.

message 27: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Lee fell into a chair and started laughing, then drinking from a stay cup of rum. Wich belonged to the pained man. "If you've come for a fight. You kinda missed out." She states with a small smile.

message 28: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Henrik smiled a bit at that. "It would seem so," he admitted, reaching for his own mug. He sat back down at the bar. "What names do you go by?" He asked them.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethel sat next to Lee. She started to Chuckle with her. These men were pathetic.

message 30: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments "Everybody calls me Cutlass Lee, but my crew and first mate-" she looks at Ethel. " Call me Lee, or Captain Lee."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethel raised her hand,"First Mate speaking, I'm Mad Ethel." she smiled.
"As you can see we speak for our names."

message 32: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Henrik nodded, extending a hand. "And I am Captain Henrik, the Dragon of the North. Captain of Honor's Compass."

message 33: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments "Captain of the Phoenix's Fury." Lee nods.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Ethel didn't take his hand. She wasn't Impressed.

message 35: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Henrik dropped his hand. Maybe he was being a bit too forward. "A formidable ship, if your crew can fight half as well as the two of you."

message 36: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments ((Hey, Evelina. Stuffs going down in room five.))

Lee nods. "Ruthless, as we've been called."

message 37: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments ((I know. I'm my phone though so I can only handle one rp right now.))

Henrik smiled. "A good name," he commented. "Not many would cross lances with your crew, I presume. I don't have much of a crew, actually. That's what I came here for."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well actually I came here looking for her so." she pointed to Lee.

message 39: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Henrik nodded, taking a sip of rum. "Do you know of any men or women here who are looking for a crew?"

He figured that woman fighters of such a high caliber may know other skilled sailors. He much valued the place of a woman on a ship; they were much more useful than most considered them.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well I've heard of a girl but I don't think's she's here." Ethel smiled as she took a sip of rum, This cation was charming but he had a lot to do before impressing Ethel.

message 41: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments ((Mmm, rum! xD Who doesn't like a niiice sip of good ol' rum every now and then? :D))

Henrik nodded in acknowledgement. "Intriguing," he commented. "Do you know anything of her name and skills?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(Lol)

"I do." she said as she downed the cup, "Another." she told the bartender.

message 43: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments As he set down his mug, he thought about how to choose his words. "Would you be willing to divulge any information?" he asked carefully. "It would be helpful, but it is not necessary."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know. So far I've heard your name. But that's it, I need to see what you can do before I tell you anything." she looked the caption in the eye's. To her this was serious business.

message 45: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Henrik made eye contact, staring right back- but not in a nasty way. "A wise judgement," he admitted. "What exactly do you mean by 'what I can do'?" he inquired. "I could tell you my story, if you like. If you tell me yours. But I have a feeling that's not what you had in mind."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"you've seen what I can do." she waved her hand over the bar fight mess.
"I wanna see what you can do. Just to tell you," She leaned in close and whispered in his ear," I'm very picky."

message 47: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Henrik frowned, thinking. "I don't want to start any mindless bloodshed," he protested. "Who would you have me fight?" He wouldn't mind fighting her, seeing as that way, he wouldn't hurt anyone who wasn't involved.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Anyone you please. You are your own man aren't you." she said turning away drinking out of the new mugg the tender gave her.

message 49: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Henrik turned to Ethel. "I would like to fight you," he told her. "That way, no will get hurt who isn't involved. Hand-to-hand combat. Do you agree?"

message 50: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 10, 2014 04:46PM) (new)

(( ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE DIRETIDE GIVE DIRETIDE!! ))

« previous 1 3 4

☠ þïŗąŧεş σ∱ ŧɧε ƈąŗïɓɓεąŋ ☠

unread topics | mark unread