Tʜᴇ Hᴜɴɢᴇʀ Gᴀᴍᴇs ❧ A Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

MOD SECTION!! > ➳ Hᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴅ

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 460 comments Mod
Hayo! Your mod, Dah-Bomb. I've been having a crap load of request like "Hey! I wanna be a mod!" or. "Can i be a mod?". a few people have been messaging me like crazy about it! Anyways, if you want to be a mod, read below.

1. Don't ask, for the sake of what sanity i have. I won't be giving this title out like crazy. And, i can't have people clawing my trousers for the position. You ask, your out. Simple.

2. Experience, this is another thing i'm looking for. Someone who's been roleplaying for a while, or, has a good preference or set of skills. I'm telling you, Being a mod on this group will take some gut. Because your going to have to put up with me XD

3. Your Activity and Writing, this is a big thing. Because i can't have a inactive mod and someone who writes one or two sentences, That pisses me off. But, as someone who's been roleplaying for a while, it's normal to experience that from me. So, i'll be looking for someone with creativity, someone who writes at least a paragraph somewhat. And, a decent activity rate.

4. Behavior. For my sake, this is something i shouldn't even mention. But, i'm going to anyways. I've been a mod in past sites and forums, and i've had some co-mods who are really shit heads. They are cocky, rude, and they think there god. Though, after a good literated middle finger, they tend to shut up. But, i swear, you won't be a mod if you're a total dick.

Anyways, after you think you've followed these requirements, i'll be choosing one person from arenas one two, and three to run their own arena. One at a time, easy peasy. But, it has to fly with my consent.

Happy Hunger Games!
- Dah-Bomb

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Can we nominate people for mod position after the arena is done

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yoi should have a poll of who wants to be a mod, then anyone who gets the moat votes gets to be a mod. You can't vote tor yourself though.

message 4: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

That doesn't sound to bad. How about i nominate two people, and a poll will be posted for everyone to vote. The Nominees cannot vote.

{✯|| ๓ ค เ ค ||✯} That sounds like a good idea! Can we say whether or not we'd like to be a mod as well, and then you nominate the best two out of those who ask?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Username: TDude567
Beta,Alpha,Omega: Beta

Read the Hunger Games: Yes, multiple times...
How many times:
Hunger Games: 3
Catching Fire: 5
Mocking Jay 2
Why do I want to be a mod?: Well, I think it would be fun helping out this group.
Do you understand ths Regulations and Requirements: Yes, defiantly
Mod Experience: Yes I do have some mod experience
Which groups: ( Will put this later )
Could I work with an insane chick of a head mod: Hell yeah

message 7: by H :) (last edited Feb 21, 2014 05:33AM) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Username: Hamsiidris ((Call me Hamsi ;) please))

Age: Um...classified ^^ Sorry, I just don't really do this kinda thing...

Beta

Read the Hunger Games: Yes!

How many times: The first one around six times, and the others more, because I own copies...

Why do you want to be a mod? This is a really cool group, and I would love to be a part of helping out. It would be an honour ;)

Do you understand the Regulations and Requirements? Absolutely.

Mod Experience: Yes.

Groups: The Maze Runner (RolePlay), Cherub Campus (RolePlay)*

*This group is just kinda starting out and dying soo... Lol ;)

Could you work with an insane chick of a mod: I'd love to ;)

message 8: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

For now on, please post your apps on the "Mod Applications" thread.

Tʜᴇ Hᴜɴɢᴇʀ Gᴀᴍᴇs ❧ A Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread