Historical Fictionistas discussion

Ancient History (Old Threads) > Book Trib: A Provocative Interview with Heather Webb!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (msjones) | 46 comments Come on over and read my interview with Heather Webb, author of BECOMING JOSEPHINE, about the first Empress of France's fascinating life and many loves. Are all the stories of orgiastic decadence true? Webb gets to the heart of the seductive Rose de Beauharnais, daughter of a Martinique plantation owner who lived by her wits in Revolution-Era Paris as lover to France's most powerful men, but who was a formidable force of nature in her own right.

While you're there, be sure to enter the giveaway for a chance to win a copy of her book! http://booktrib.com/2014/02/redeeming...

message 2: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (msjones) | 46 comments Jamie Lynn wrote: "Thanks Sherry! I'll do both!"

Thank you, Jamie! I had a great time talking with Heather. She is so intelligent, and very witty. I hope you enjoy reading the interview as much as I enjoyed doing it!

message 3: by Becky, Moddess (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) | 3407 comments Mod
Sherry, we have specific threads for posting advertising posts such as these. This should have been posted in the News and Upcoming Releases or Contests and Giveaways thread in the Advertising and Promotions folder.

Please be sure to post in the appropriate folders and threads going forward in order to follow our group guidelines.

message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry (msjones) | 46 comments Becky wrote: "Sherry, we have specific threads for posting advertising posts such as these. This should have been posted in the News and Upcoming Releases or Contests and Giveaways thread in the Advertising and ..."

Becky, I apologize! I did not see a category that seemed to fit this post. Would you like for me to delete this and re-post?

message 5: by Becky, Moddess (new)

Becky (beckyofthe19and9) | 3407 comments Mod
Yes please. Thank you!