Elementus discussion

Outer Lands > Fields of Shadow

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

≈aleх: pнoenιх oғ тнe ғlaмe≈ (loveisendless) A grass plain that seems to never end. At night, Shadow people often hang here

message 2: by samyam (new)

samyam g | 26 comments ameneot entered he plains. he looked around. it was like nobody was there. but still he didnt know who else had invicibilty skills except for him. he took out his sword. it started shining the dark gleam unique to the sword. as he looked at the only companion he had ever had, he felt his emotions go overboard. he let out a whirl of dark storm looking at the sky. the grass around him for 2500 metres was reduced to plain land. but he was amazed to see the grass reform.

message 3: by samyam (new)

samyam g | 26 comments then he realized he was the only shadow elemental here."ok, great", he thought"i am shadowed up alone here too". but it didnt matter anyways. he didnt expect to get any friends here. that was highly impossible for a shadow elemental like him. he thought he would practice some magic here. so he summoned dark storm became invicible and put all the heaviness he felt lost to the storm to make it go more than 5 kilometres causing ground to crack as it went. this was a trick he had learnt only lately. after doing this, he fell down to the ground, exhausted.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments Moonlight Shadivakin saw the shadow being, He shadow shifted to him and poked hsi forehead "Hullo" He said his voice a whisper, It was loud in the quiet place Most shadow creatures here tended to be loners or simply unable to speak..It was when thungs grew noisy and restless that set Moon on edge

message 5: by samyam (new)

samyam g | 26 comments ameneot couldnt believe his eyes. another shadow elemental? this guy could be a friend! he dismissed the idea at once. "what a stupid thought" he thought. he never had any friends because he was shadow type. people were either afraid of him or disgusted. so, he had come to believe that he never could have any friends."hi"' he responded.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments Moonlight shook his head "Block your thoughts if you please"He said Voice a whisper, Pausing as if he considered each word and all its meaning, but friendly enough "Your pretty loud in your head" Finally another shadow creature, this guys here where all...Shadows.. Ha!

message 7: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) It didn't take long after the two went full speed. Barnett loved the feel of the wind against his skin. He didn't even bother deflecting the harshness he felt as the air bit into his skin. Once in the field he began to slow and fully stopped after he couldn't see the edge of the city.

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) Raven landed behind him, in awe of the beautiful fields. "Wow, this place is amazing," she said in her emotionless voice, experiencing feelings of awe and wonder inside.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments Moonlight Poped.out of his shadow, He stretched and Smiled harmlessly, His voice ever at a whisper, "Hello, Sorry bout.ignoring You, I was Long ago and far away up here", As he spoke he taped the side of his head, Thinking to himself, If i let them get the drop on me, What would have happened if theu where hostil.

message 10: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) Raven turned to him, unmoved by his startling appearance. "Uh, hi. That's alright. I didn't know you wanted to talk to me. If I did, I would have," she said calmly.

message 11: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett smiled to himself and turned to the other two. He pulled his noise canceling headphones down around his neck. "So you followed as well. The more the merrier!" Barnett announced. Then he plopped down in the field and sat with his legs crossed. He turned to Raven, "so far enough? or no?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments "Yes, Sorry" He said as he bobed his head Apoligeticly "I am Unused to Social.interaction, " His voice reminded someone of a Whisper but it was loud enough to hear as if he Was.Speaking at normal pitch.

message 13: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "I understand. I'm not very sociable either," she said as she sat down in front of the two boys, "Yes, this is far enough, although I'm still wondering why two boys want to talk to a creepy, goth, air elemental."

message 14: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett smiled at the figure as he spoke, "If you want I can amplify your voice." Barnett held his hand out for the figure, "Barnett. Sorry I meant to introduce myself before...forgot."

message 15: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "No, I like my emotionless voice. I trained myself," she said quietly as she extended her arm out, "Raven."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments Moonlight nodded and didnt take the hand but put fist over heart, His kinds way of respect, "Moonlight de avori Shadivakin, At your service" He said, Sitting.on Air "I find air Elements to be Quiet fun"

message 17: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "What elements are you two?" she asked as she saw him sitting on nothing but air.

message 18: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett smiled, "So Raven's an Air element and Moonlight is a shadow element. Cool! I'm a sound elemental." Barnett could see that their personalities were very different. Nevertheless he liked making new friends.

[[sorry, but I got to go in a few minutes and won't be back until after 10]]

message 19: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) ((Okay see ya))
"Cool," she replied.

message 20: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) [[sorry, gtg. talk later. continue as if he just became mute or something]]

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments "Not only am i a Shadow element I am a Shadow " Moonlight said, Faint smile on his lips, "So how goes things in the world of light? i havnt been paying atention to it since......The Ol black beard died, Strange fellow that one" He had a way about him made him seem....Odd.

message 22: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "I dunno. I don't pledge to either the dark side or light side," she answered, taking off the hood of her cloak to reveal her pale complexion and pitch black eyes and hair.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments Moonlight shook his head "I refer to everything brighter than my Home realm as the Light, This is like a Refuge" He looked into her eyes, Politly admiring thier sheen

(Didnt show up lol sowwy))

message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Oh," she said as she looked up at the sky, "Shadows are cool. What can you do?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments "I can do most everything, Exepcet Transform, My speacality is Shadow shifting, Only my people can do such things" He was gone, Where, On the ground in shadow form, In her shadow.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments "I can do most everything, Exepcet Transform, My speacality is Shadow shifting, Only my people can do such things" He was gone, Where, On the ground in shadow form, In her shadow. He poped back out A hundred yards off, and agin coming up from her own shadow.

message 27: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "That's cool," she said nonchalantly, applauding him softly, her laid-back eyes staring at him, "Very impressive."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments "What can you do? And Tell me about yourseld?" He was Very polite and Soft spoken.

message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) She instantly jumped off of the ground and fly into the sky, creating big gusts of wind as fast as the speed of sound and as hard as a hurricane. She then stopped it and created a gentle blowing breeze. After a few moments of the calm wind, she created wind blades that cut through sold rock and water. "A lot of stuff. I can even change my lungs to adapt to surroundings with little air," she said simply as she floated down gently into a sitting position.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments He claped his hands and He swung a Blade that wasnt thier wipping up a Small tornado about 6 foot Tall it only went a few feet. "Thays the best i can do with Wind You are Amasing" His voice was Exitited "Well best i can do with magicka"

message 31: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) She stared at the small tornado and blew a small gust of wind, making it change into a gentle breeze. "I don't think I can do anything else," she said as she faced to turn the sun from underneath her cloak, "Unless creating a shadow accidentally counts as something."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments Moonlight was impressed though he didnt show "How? and Explain more" The Great Shadow asked her.

message 33: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) She pointed to her shadow on the ground, created by the sun. "Didn't think so," she said as she sat down next to a tree, "I'm pretty sure wind is everything I've got. I can't control anything else."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments "The Art of Shadows Is the art of Oppisties ((Sp error i know)) Shadow is the Art of Everything and nothing all at once, Everyone can pick up a few tricks here and thier" He said With a smile, He climbed in the tree and hung upside down "So what brings us here?"

message 35: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) Raven raised her eyebrows at the hanging boy in front of her. "I wanted to get away from civilization once I realized I made a girl cry in confusion. But I think you two are okay," she said quietly, "How old are you?"

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments "What is today?" The strange Shadow asked her, His Armor shadow shifting into More..Normal clothing He had a sly smile on him, Eyes shineing like Stars in the Sea.

message 37: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "October 12th, why?" She asked him with raised eyebrows.

message 38: by samyam (new)

samyam g | 26 comments ameneot was invicible all the time. he became visible,"the day the shadow king was crowned in the upperworld?", he asked,"that is just a legend"

message 39: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett silently followed the two. He listened intently as they spoke, but when the gusts of wind began stirring he placed the headphones over his ears and tuned out the world. He really admired the other two's powers.

message 40: by samyam (new)

samyam g | 26 comments ameneot turned to barnett"so, who are you?"

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) Raven raised an eyebrow, waiting for a response.

message 42: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett smiled to Ameneot replying, "Barnett, and you?" He was slightly startled by the figure's appearance and didn't recognize him.

message 43: by samyam (new)

samyam g | 26 comments "ameneot grandal. shadow power."

message 44: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Smiling he replied, "Sound elemental."

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments "Hm.Today is my Birthday And i am.....180001, Hello Newcomer And I am sometiems known as King of shadow realm"

message 46: by samyam (new)

samyam g | 26 comments "wow. what are the powers of a sound elemental?"

message 47: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kittykat801) "Happy birthday then," she said emotionlessly normal.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) | 45 comments "Ha a good one, If it was happy Id have Everyone here, Viva la vida, Why do you talk like that? " His voice Grew with curiousity.

message 49: by samyam (new)

samyam g | 26 comments "king of shaodw realm?", ameneot scoffed,"you are not a king."

message 50: by Aimee (new)

Aimee the Unicorn (abalint) Barnett was struggling to follow the conversation so he decided to answer the last question aimed at him. "Um, I can manipulate sound waves and give sound waves physical form"

« previous 1