What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Blood Trail (Vicki Nelson #2)
This topic is about Blood Trail
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. pack of wolves gets help to take down hunter who wants them for pelts [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathlene (new)

Kathlene | 1 comments I read the book maybe 7-10 years ago. It is about a pack of werewolves that get help from their friend who is a vampire. He has to get help from a woman since he cannot move in the light. One of the wolves is a cop who wants to tell his cop friend to get his help but his alpha does not want to tell anyone about them. I think he got shot in the past and thought he was going to die. The hunter gets one of the teenage male with a red pelt and almost skins him before being stopped

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
OOHHH Kathlene, this does bring back memories. This is the second book in the Vickie Nelson series. Blood Trail (Victoria Nelson, #2) A really GREAT series. And, just a little fyi for you--this was turned into a very short tv show. (It didn't get renewed.) http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Ties-Comp... for the Amazon link if you want to check them out. (That's for the "complete" series, instead of the 2 different seasons. Altho they were really only half seasons each.)

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
Kathlene, are you still looking for this?

message 4: by Summer (new)

Summer | 245 comments Agreed, this one is definitely Blood Trail, I just finished reading it.

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38146 comments Mod
Great, we'll call it Solved then.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Blood Trail (other topics)