Addicted to YA discussion

Archives > 2014 Reading Challenge

Comments Showing 1-50 of 55 (55 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Erika, Dream Thief (new)

Erika (livingforthebooks) | 5184 comments Mod
What's your goal for this year and how are you doing so far?

message 2: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Hanson Mines 20

message 3: by Joi (new)

Joi | 231 comments My goal is 200 and I've only read 11 and working on my 12th, 13th, and 14th now.

message 4: by Pamela (new)

Pamela | 1 comments Mine is 50 books, and I'm also doing a Reading Bingo Challenge (trying to get a blackout on 2 different cards).
If you're on Facebook and are interested check out my group :)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/44352...

Jessica (The Psychotic Nerd) (goldenfurproductions) | 4586 comments Mine is 350. I've read 40 so far (not counting re-reads).
But I still don't think I'll be able to reach it, since I officially start college in the fall.

message 6: by janussaouzts (new)

janussaouzts (janussa) | 5 comments mines 75 and I've read 9 so far, so I'm doing pretty good :)

message 7: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) | 185 comments 200!

message 8: by Dana (new)

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) My goal is to read 52 this year, one per week. I did great last month and finished 11! Now....I have a slowed down a good bit... It does not help that I also have Netflix to take up my time! haha

message 9: by Natalie (new)

Natalie Hanson Mines a low number of 20 because I have my exams this year so won't have a lot of free time to read.

message 10: by Rae (new)

Rae King (abookishgirl4) | 343 comments my goal is 110, be read 13 so far so I'm on track but of course I hope to beat my goal!

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole My goal is 100. I've read 24 so far.

message 12: by Alexia (new)

Alexia | 2 comments Mine is 150 books... I have hopes I will make it... It's probable with the amount I read

message 13: by Anita (new)

Anita Radcliffe (anitaradcliffe) My goal is 50, but if I reach it sooner than expected, I'll up it to 75 and so on. I had a slow start but, I am catching up now!

message 14: by Anna Banana (new)

Anna Banana (throughthestacks) | 0 comments 100 and I'm at 18 but I need to go faster because I have the bar exam this summer which will take over my life. Wahh

message 15: by Aisyaraisya (new)

Aisyaraisya | 87 comments probably just 50 because i have to finish my collage and doing my research

message 16: by Victoria (new)

Victoria Land | 11 comments 300 and so far I've read 7. I've read many more, I just have to write them.... I read alot, that's why my goal is 300.

message 17: by Jessi (new)

Jessi (jessinflorida) Last year my challenge was 50, and I read 58. This year my challenge is 50 again, but I'm already at 17, so might have to reevaluate that number soon.

I thought I'd also try to read at least 1 of the 4 YAs here each month. Just finished Gone, and am going back now to pick up Ruby Red since I have it here ready to go! :)

message 18: by Hanna (new)

Hanna Douglas | 4 comments My challenge is 75 right now, but I might up it if I read faster

message 19: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Thomas | 59 comments Mine is 120. I've read 25 so far

message 20: by Jacquel (new)

Jacquel (clairevioletthorpe) | 154 comments I decided to read 28 books this year. So far, I'm way behind.

message 21: by christine (new)

christine (eggowaffles) Mine is 129, just because that's one of my lucky numbers :) I'm currently doing really well (11 books ahead!), but that's only to make up for my lack of reading later when I start working over the summer.

message 22: by Megumi (new)

Megumi (megzbrownlee) I decided to read 25 just because I was reading the thickest book in the world and never thought I would be able to finish it. So far, I've only read 5 though. I think I'm doing pretty well considering the fact that I read a book that was similar to the Bible. But, I still have a lot of time. I think I'll get to my goal. ^v^

message 23: by SAM (new)

SAM | 63 comments I have read 55 of 175...I may need to up my goal!

message 24: by Bailey (new)

Bailey my goal is 50 books and I have read 11 books so far! :)

message 25: by Grace (new)

Grace Nieland Mine is currently 50 but I think I'll end up raising it because I'm already at 30.

message 26: by Emily (new)

Emily Salvatore | 4 comments Mine is 43 which kind of sounds like a random number but it was actually pretty well thought out. I've only read 7 so far cuz I didn't start my challenge until last month

message 27: by Megan (new)

Megan (megantron119) Mine is 75, but I just finished my 23rd book. I have been thinking about upping it to 100 but I haven't decided if that is too ambitious or not.

message 28: by Amanda (new)

Amanda McDowell (amoore4889) | 10 comments Mine is 95, but I have read 53 so far this year. I think I am going to have to up it to 150 200.

message 29: by Laura (new)

Laura (blueeyebooks) | 185 comments @Heaven they're all really good! I'm just finishing the Vampire Academy series - so romantic but with lots of action too! Shiver is really romantic too, it took me on an emotional rollercoaster! The Iron King series is one of my most favorite series' of all time. The first book of the delirium series (delirium) is my favorite by far :D I don't know what to tell you!

My goal is 200 and I read 88 so far!

message 30: by Δ|вσω (new)

Δ|вσω Min is 70 I read about 34 this year

message 31: by Noor (new)

Noor Al lawati | 69 comments 50 .. read 18 so far .. late a bit but its fine

message 32: by Dee (new)

Dee | 17 comments My Goal Is 50

message 33: by David (new)

David Torres | 19 comments Goal is 140. Ive read 49 so far

laurel [the suspected bibliophile] (laurelthereader) Mine is 120 and I've read 78. So far so good!

Boo work, or I'd probably be able to read a whole hell of a lot more!

message 35: by Delena (new)

Delena | 12 comments mine is 145 and I've read 23 so far

Charlotte (BasketCaseLottie) | 19 comments Mines is 20 because I'm a really slow reader and I've only read 5 books so it's going well :)

message 37: by Kristin (new)

Kristin (kmarker) | 42 comments I have 150 and have read 108 books so far

message 38: by Afrah (new)

Afrah (afrah_hi) GOOD LUCK GUYS !
Mine is 125, Ive read 79 so far. I have a goodreads friend whose read 300 books so far. amazing. just amazing.

message 39: by Fari (new)

Fari  (nothingbetterthanbooks) | 100 comments I know! And it's only been a little more than half the year! If they keep it up, they could finish around 600 books this year! Woah!

My goal is 100 book and I've read 61 books so far (Around 10 of those book are novellas and are less than 100 pages... :P)

message 40: by Megan (new)

Megan (megantron119) I have now read 50 of my 75 book challenge. I was going to up it, but 100 seemed impossible. If I hit 75 I hope to make it to 100 or more.

message 41: by Tammie (new)

Tammie Tackett i trying for 69 this year

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

My goal is 40 and I've read 19 books so far.

message 43: by Megan (new)

Megan (megantron119) My goal is 75 and I just finished number 52 last night and started on 53.

message 44: by v.v (new)

v.v | 49 comments Mines 300 and I've read 213 book so only 87 more to go.

message 45: by Brittany (new)

Brittany E. (brittanymariereads) I am late to the game, but I will challenge myself to 100 books this year. I wasn't keeping track but according to Goodreads I have read 64 books since March. Only 36 more to go!

message 46: by v.v (new)

v.v | 49 comments Congratulations!! That's Awesome! I'm trying to get to 300 books this year and I have like 50 more to go and 2,000 book total, just 272 more to go in that.

Deanna (A Novel Glimpse) (anovelglimpse) My goal is 175 and I'm on 159. I keep upping my goal as I get closer to it. I really want to get to at least 200.

message 48: by Brittany (new)

Brittany E. (brittanymariereads) I set my goal for 100 and since I joined Goodreads in March I have read 67. Only 33 more to go!

message 49: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (brendev) | 8 comments I'm going to challenge myself to read 100 books in 2014.

message 50: by Clara (new)

Clara | 39 comments I'm reading 30 books I'm on book 25. :)

« previous 1