Natural Born Angel (Immortal City, #2) Natural Born Angel discussion

Anyone else?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vanessa I have not finished the book yet and am so far not impressed. I really liked the first book and Maddy in the first book. But I can't stand her now. She is so annoying and not paying any attention to Jacks or anyone else. She wont even listen to Jacks because she is so caught up in her own problems. I feel bad for Jacks. Please tell me that I am not the only one hating the main character.

Lizbeth Hinojosa When I read that book I felt the same...just wait for the ending. You are going to be PISSED!

Vanessa I was. So very mad! I wanted to throw the book.

Veronica i loved the book nevertheless.

Alex Same here!! but I can't wait for the third one to come out. I was really mad about the fact that Maddy wouldn't listen to what Jacks had to say and that she was totally out of it, but I also didn't like how Jacks was hiding a lot of things.

Vanessa That is true. I was also a little disappointed. I felt bad for Jacks, he was now being ignored and it was different for him to be in that position. But, Jacks did try to tell her about the wings and she totally dissed him. Jacks was going through a lot and she wasn't there.