Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Once Upon a Time and Cassie #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 7,388 (7388 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148

message 2: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Yep:)

message 4: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments We could post our characters first.

message 6: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Name: Ruby Mae
Nickname: Strawberry because of her lips.
Sex:Straight
Relationship:Single
Appearance: Medium height. Blonde hair blue eyes. Very Pale.
Personality: shy
History:will be told through out the story.
Species:Vampire.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Name- Nichioles Fowl
Nickname- Nick
Age- 17 and a 1\2
Sex- straight
Relationship- Single
Appearance- Tall-ish, brown hair, blue eyes, fit, kinda pail but has a little tan
Personality- Outgoing, nice, smart-ish
History- Will be posted at later date
Species- Human

message 8: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments How do you want to start?

I figure we could start the day he arrives.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments okay, ummm how every you want to start it

message 10: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Ok. I will go first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day in the life of me, Ruby Mae. I got up put on my clothes. I put on some bright colors. Those people who think vampires only wear goth colors are wrong. Yes I'm a vampire, vampire Princess. I get into my car that I bought with my hard earn money. Daddy thinks I have to blend. It is hard to. When everybody thinks you are a freak. I rolled into the parking lot. Went to my first class and waited for my life that will never end to begin.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I was five minutes late to school this moring witch made me hurry to the office to get my class list and have the lady tell me where the first class room was so that I wasn't wondering around the halls looking like I was skipping out on classes. Even though that didn't help me at all seeing as I still got lost about 5 times on the way. Finally finding the right class I walk into it only to have everyone stop and look at me

message 12: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I turned to see the new kid. He looked like the guy who will fit right in here. Kinda of felt bad for him since everyone was staring at him. I turned away. Lucky me I thought. I had the only open seat next to me. Great another jock to add to the list of my problems that are normal. I could always sneak a little mind control into the teachers mind. That would be wrong. I stopped thinking about it. There was nothing I can do.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I heard the teacher tell everyone who I was and all the normal thing's teachers like to say about a new kid before finally pointing me to a set in the far back. As I head back I fell everyone's eyes on me. Noticing that the only one that wasn't paying me any mind at all it seemed was the girl I'd be sitting next to.

message 14: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments If I was not a freak I would say hello. Wouldn't want to ruin the boys rep on the first day of school. He probably would get bad enough one from sitting y me. I didn't bother to look up from my book. I notice everyone staring him. They were looking at me.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I pretend like i didn't notice all of them staring at me. as the teacher tried to call everyone back to paying attion

message 16: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Good the teacher them back to attention. They stopped staring at me. So my day couldn't get any worse. Well it did. The teacher decide to let us to do a project with the partner beside us. Oh how nice of him. I never did anything wrong. There was no boundaries to the project. I just stared at me book.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- Once the teacher told us what to do and when he wanted it done by I turn to the girl that was sitting beside me asking "So, what do you think we should do for our project?"

message 18: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I heard him speaking to me. I just blocked him out like I do to everybody else. I shrugged my shoulders. I had tons of ideas. I just don't feel like talking. Someone got a paper cut across the room. My eyes widen at the scent of blood. Even though I have my blood lust under control. It is still hard for me to not go over there. I turned to look out the window. I saw eyes shift in my reflection. My fangs were coming out.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I eye her as she looks the other way away from me, thinking that I must of done something wrong. Maybe I had. But I had no idea what that something could even be seeing as I just got their. Maybe she just didn't like me. I thought as I start thinking about the project again firgering I'd try and sit with her at lunch if we got nothing done now

message 20: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I didn't know what to do. I couldn't speak. I couldn't get a pass without talking. I pulled my hood up and put some sunglasses on. I started tapping my fingers on the guess waiting for class change to come. I will not talk to him. Soon after my fangs retracted. I took a deep breath. "My name is Ruby. You can call be Strawberry. Everyone does."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I smile as I hear her saying "Strawberry, mind if I ask how you got that nickname?"

message 22: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I shook my head. Humans always so curious. I smiled sweetly at him."I got that name because of my red lips." I put my hood down and took my sunglasses off. My blonde hair fell down to back. My red lips stood out on with my pale skin.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I smile at her "Who ever gave you that nickname was right on. Your lips are the color of strawberry's."

message 24: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "Well thank you." My skin flushed at that comment. He was looking at my lips. Everybody stares at me like a freak so why not he?Being nice will help make you allies number one rule in life and royalty."So what do you like?"

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I canister that before answering "Well as fair as sports go, mostly football. But if you're talking about something else well then that depends."

message 26: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I let a smile form on face."I mean for this project?" I rolled my eyes. This human couldn't be that stupid. Or maybe I form my question right. My red lips had a smile on them. I felt like I was pretty. I didn't know why everyone thought I was a freak. I didn't care though. "Football so your one those guys."

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I chuckle then say "Well I'm not sure about the project yet. ---oh and what kind of guy do you think I am?" I ask her, thinking I already knew the answer but wasn't sure

message 28: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "Your one of the jocks. The people who pushed around people. The person who gets there way. The person who is a jerk and egotistic." I looked down at my book thinking of ways to do an individual project. He should be treating me like everyone else does. Poor jock needs to learn not to talk to me.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I laugh at that. "No wonder you don't like me seeing as you think so lowly of all of them." I say looking over at her. wondering what was going though her mind

message 30: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I looked up at him."I don't think lowly of no one. I just know what people are like. Your one of those people ok" I looked back at my book. He doesn't get that no one talks to me. He doesn't get I will have an arrange marriage. He doesn't get anything. That I'm just a pretty little head. I may be that. I sure don't get treated like that here. At home people respect me. One because they have to and two because of for who I am.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I lift an eyebrow at that, then go on to say. "So, it doesn't matter that I just got here? You just know that I'm a jerk because I like football."

message 32: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "Pretty much." This sounds heartless but I'm not lying. "Look at me. I'm the freak of the school. Why I don't know? I look like a cheerleader. Well let me tell you this guys like you are the jocks. I'm the freak show." This human disgusted me.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I lift my eyebrows up at that as she told me this. Then go on to say. "You know, not everyone that likes football is a jerk. And just for the record...you look nice"

message 34: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "True. I can tell you are one of those guys ok. Yeah I know. Try asking them why I'm the freak show. No one seemed to give you the unwritten rules. Number 1 don't talk to me,don't sit by me and lastly you become a social outcast ok." I was getting ready to snap this humans head off.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- "Okay, you can think that if you want. But I'm going to have to try and prove you wrong."

((Be back soon dinner time))

message 36: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments ((Kk))

This human was so stupid. I do have anger problems most vampires do. The only way to get him of my back was the mind control. "Listen to me I'm the freak show your the jock. You stay away from me and don't worry your pretty little head about nothing." I said using my persuasive voice.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments ((Back))

Nick- I shrug then say "Okay..." then remember the project and say "But we still have to do the project. So what do you want to do it on?"

message 38: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments This human didn't get it. I stared in his eyes. I was giving him the hypnotic look. "You will stay away from me ok. I will do the project and you will go back to your own life. Understand?"

message 40: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I felt bad for saying this things. I had no choice I reminded myself. I got up and went to my next class. I sat there. Like always. Then one of the cheerleaders came up to me."I heard you think you look like us." I just stared at my books. Everyone stared and laughed. I wanted to get out of there now.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- After the bell rung I headed off to find my next class. I don't know what Ruby thought she was trying to convise me of. But if she wanted to think she had I could make her think she had. Although she hadn't done anything to me at all.

message 42: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I just stared down at books. I do admit that my powers need practice so if probably didn't work on him. At least he was nice to me. "So what do have to say for yourself freak?" I didn't look up. The kids laughed even more now. I wanted to snapped her head off. I had enough with humans for one day.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick-I walk into my next class looking around for a set

message 44: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I didn't say anything. "We heard you liked the new kid. Well sorry he is mine and he doesn't want to hangout with a freak like you." The laughed harder. I'm needed to blend in. How am I suppose to do that? A normal person would be crying. I could smell her blood pumping in her neck. It smelt so good. My fangs came back again. I just looked at my book.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I see an open set then walk over and sit down in the back seeing as no one really sat back this far and all I guessed it was a free set that no one picked

message 46: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I couldn't take it. I sat there can't waiting for lunch after this class. I just stared at my books. Hoping it would end soon.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I sit in class listing to the teacher as I think about what lunch might hold in store.

message 48: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Well it didn't end as soon as I hoped it would but it did. I quickly got out of my seat and went to get lunch. Vampires can eat people food. They just prefer blood. I sit outside under a tree. Hoping no one comes along.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14107 comments Nick- I'd thought about going in and eating with some of the guys that had said hi in last hour but it was to nice outside to stay inside. I think as I pay for it then start out the doors, seeing Ruby from class sitting under the trees heading over that way.

message 50: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Oh no here comes that stupid human again. I just ate my lunch in silence waiting for him. People were talking that I liked him. If they knew one thing about me they would back off. I pretended I didn't see him.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 147 148