Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Once Upon A Time and Cassie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 2,757 (2757 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56

message 1: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments :)

message 3: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I don't care.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Okay I'm going to make a list of things that the charter(s) should have

Name-
age-
Looks-
Gender-
Likes-
Race-
acts-

umm did I forget anything?

message 5: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Nope

message 6: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Um who is going to be the girl or boy?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments K back.

do you want to make your charter first or do you want me to?

message 8: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I'll make mine first do you care which one I pick?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments I'd kinda like to be the girl if that's okay

message 10: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments That's ok. :)

message 12: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Name: Will Stevens
Appearance:
Sex:Straight
Race:White
Acts: Rude sometimes can be very nice. Very Protective.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Name- Raven Madison
Age- 19
Appearance- Black hair, pail, green eyes, slim,
Gender- Female
sex- Straight
Likes- running, music, reading, writing, being alone sometimes, ect.
Race- White (Vampire)
Acts- sarcsitic, smart, funny, caring, rude at times.
History- Ran away from home in the 15 centery after she had a big fight with her partints about something. And never went back because she got bit and thought that she'd never get acepeted back into their house hold so she joined a group of vampires and has stayed with them for over 100 years although at times thought about running away and just going out on her own.

message 14: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments How do you want to start?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Well I was thinking I could get told my Mission and then we could get started..

message 16: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Ok who do you want to go first?

message 18: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I have to do something.

message 20: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I'm back.

message 22: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments Thanks could you go first?

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments np sure.

Raven- One of the others had told me that the head wanted to see me. Thinking what it could be about as I head for his room\office

message 24: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments As I sat at my desk waiting for Raven to come see me. She has a very important thing to do. I tapped my foot impatiently waiting for her to come in. She has to bring victory to this mission. If she fails she will die. She has no other choice,but to except the mission as the spy.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- I knock on the smi open door before pushing it open and heading in "Heard you wanted to see me."

message 26: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I notice Raven open the door."Yes I do want to see. I have a very important mission for you to go on. We need you to be a spy." I paused letting her absorbed what I just said. "We need you to go spy on the werewolves. They probably won't recognize your scent because your fairly new." I stopped waiting for her to reply.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- I think about it for a few secs then say "Okay, so when do you want me to leave. I can right now if you want all I have to do is get some things together."

message 28: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I nodded my head."Leave now would be good." The sooner the better I thought in to myself."Good Luck on your mission." I gave her faint smile. Knowing if she failed she will die.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- I shrug not really caring what he thought. Saying as I walk out of the room "see you in a few weeks then." Going to get my things so that I could leave

message 30: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I sat there at the border. Patrolling. Making sure no vampires cross into our territory. Stupid vampires. If any cross I have orders to kill them. I dont think I'm ready to kill anything yet.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- After I'd gathered everything I'd need for the few weeks that I'd be there I left the camp. Heading for the border line that seprated us from the wolfs. Keeping an eye out for any guards that they might have watching

message 32: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I got called back to the pack. My shift ended. I was so happy. I got back to camp. I went to my quarters. I sat there wondering what to do. Same old routine just a different day. I took a sigh.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- When the shifts changed and the one left and the other one wasn't quit there yet I cross over. Ducking into the tree line and starting to head closer to the camp to spy on them

message 34: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I decided to go hunting. I shifted than ran through the forest. I caught a stranger scent along the river that lead to through camp. It smelt like a vampire. I quickly ran back to camp. "Is the alpha there?" His beta nodded."I was hunting and I smelled vampire." The alpha shook his head. We were preparing for an intrusion.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- I stop on hearing them talking about me seeing no other way to excape if they where planning on coming after me I go stand by the river so that I could jump in and go under if I had to

message 36: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I lead them to the river. The scent was still heavy in the air. The alpha nodded. He knew it was there. He started talking."If you come out little vampire we won't kill you right away." It was quite. No body moved. Nothing chirped. All was still.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- I consider what to do. Stay hidden and chance getting cought and getting killed or coming out of hiding and possible getting a chance to get away before they killed me. Neither sounded ideal to me. But then again...

message 38: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "If you don't come out we will find you." The alpha was right. We would find the vampire. No matter what. I would get out. At least it would spare it time. Vampires no common sense.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- Well, I can tell you what I'd like to do. I'd like to stay in hiding but that would only garritee that they'd kill me. I'd LIKE to high tail it back to our camp and give that jerk a peace of my mind. But instead I steep out from behind one of the tree's

message 40: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "Go get her." I nodded. I ran over to her and grabbed her. I didn't say a word to her. I dragged her over to the alpha."What are you doing here?" He said these words harshly.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- I don't fight the one that -what I could only guess be their Alpha - came and got me, figuring that; that would only make things worse for myself. Saying "Okay first of all, I have to say it wasn't my chose. If you'd really like to know what I would rather be doing--not that you people care-- I would be like to be back at my camp and giving that jerk a peace of my mind right about now. But seeing as that's not going to happen, I got sent to spy on you."

message 42: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments The alpha nodded his head."Why are spying?" I held her tightly in my arms. Poor vampire got suckered into her death. I stood there waiting for a command.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- I laugh at that. Looking to the side then back at the Alpha. "I just got told what to do. I didn't get told why"

message 44: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "You think this is funny? Your lying."He took his hand and slapped her across the face. "Now tell me why are you here." I almost flinched. I don't think that he will get anything out of her."Take her back to camp. Have the Victor interview her." I nodded my head she wasn't going to make out alive.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- I shake my head hiding another laugh. Then say "yeah I actual do think this is funny, seeing as you think I know anything besides what I just told you."

message 46: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments "I wouldn't do that if I were you Victor will hurt you." I tossed her into the room with Victor. I stood watch. "What do you know vampire?" He snarled at her.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- Okay, so maybe this wasn't funny anymore. I think. As I hear who they call 'Victor' that latterly sent chills down my spin. "I, know only that I was sent here to spy. No one told me why, or what to look for. All I know is that I got told to come and spy"

message 48: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments I looked through the window to see Victor go over to her and slapped her a crossed the face."Your lying vampire." He picked her up."Tell me what you know." He showed her his fangs.

Cassie    'The Thinker Go Go Go Go' Mis. Roben Goodfellow'\Isabelle Lightwood (cassiecrow) | 14106 comments Raven- "Okay then. I KNOW I got told to spy on you people. I KNOW that I would like to cuss out the person that sent me. I KNOW that; that isn't going to happen. I KNOW I got bitten back in the 15 centery. I KNOW coming here was a big mistake. I KNOW you're most likely going to kill me even though I'm telling you the truth. But I DON'T KNOW why I got sent to spy on you people." I tell him ingoring the pain that was going though my check that he'd hit

message 50: by Cheyenne (new)

Cheyenne | 8883 comments He threw her across the room. She looked like she landed pretty hard. Victor went out. I knew the next spot was torment. That was my job. I grabbed her and dragged her to her cell and threw her in. I waited for my command.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 55 56