Making Connections discussion

Savage Deception (Nickie Savage, #1)
This topic is about Savage Deception
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 2076. - SAVAGE DECEPTION (Nickie Savage Series, #1) by R.T. Wolfe

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Feb 09, 2014 06:37AM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
Savage Deception (Nickie Savage Series, #1) by R.T. Wolfe R.T. Wolfe

Genre: Romantic Suspense

Savage Deception (Nickie Savage Series, #1)

Book Description:

Busy juggling loan sharks and Amber Alerts, Detective Nickie Savage makes time when the FBI seeks her expertise with a child trafficking ring. But when Nickie discovers that the men running the ring are the same ones who abducted her as a young teen, the case gets personal.

Risking her badge, Nickie goes rogue. Luckily, she has Duncan Reed, along with his wire tapping and surveillance expertise. But Duncan also wants to take their relationship to the next level.

Now, Nickie must choose: break her own rules and risk her heart or forge ahead alone.

Be one of the first 5 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

Formats available: Gifted via Amazon & Barnes & Noble

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and if you would prefer a copy from amazon or barnes & noble.

message 2: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (cutiemexiz) | 40 comments I'd love to read it :) I'm Cynthia, cutiemexi@me.com, and from Barnes & nobles

R.T. Wolfe (rtwolfe) Cynthia wrote: "I'd love to read it :) I'm Cynthia, cutiemexi@me.com, and from Barnes & nobles"

Cynthia,

Check your email. Happy reading. :)

-R.T. Wolfe

saad (syedsaad) | 4 comments Hi,

If copies are still available I would love to read and review your book. My email is syedsaad23@yahoo.co.in

I would prefer a copy from amazon

message 5: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14665 comments Mod
sent in your request Saad

R.T. Wolfe (rtwolfe) Saad,
Thank you for your interest. Check your email for a gifted book.
-R.T.

saad (syedsaad) | 4 comments I have received the book and I will post the review as soon as I finish reading it. Thank you.

saad

R.T. Wolfe (rtwolfe) Happy reading, Saad. :)
-R.T.

saad (syedsaad) | 4 comments Hi R.T,

Just finished reading Savage Deception and I really liked it. I have posted reviews on goodreads, Amazon, and Barnes & Noble.

Planning to read Black Creek series and Savage Echoes to find out what happened in the past.

Regards,
Saad

message 10: by R.T. (new) - rated it 5 stars

R.T. Wolfe (rtwolfe) Great to hear. I'm thrilled you enjoyed it.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Savage Deception (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

R.T. Wolfe (other topics)