Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta reader needed for my novel 'Leveled'

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marie (new)

Marie Caroline | 6 comments Looking for a beta reader for my finished manuscript. Please comment and inform me of your e-mail if you are interested, and I will send you the manuscript.

message 2: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Cotton (lacotton) | 14 comments hi Marie what's your novel about?

message 3: by Marie (new)

Marie Caroline | 6 comments Lianne wrote: "hi Marie what's your novel about?"

It is about the female protagonist, Europa Kane, who stands for passion and ambition. She lives in Petrichor, a futuristic colony and a world of shallow appearances and a passionless societal protocol, where the terms of ambition and passion are neglected. Petrichor becomes Europa’s frame of limits as the Ministry divides society into four ‘levels,’ according to status disparities. It fragments equality and leaves human kind separated, diminishing the opportunity of creating a better life. As the lower levels experience insurrection of their masses, Europa becomes infiltrated in a dangerous but enchanting process of maintaining her unique set of values which support limitless predilection for the various aspects of life, yet challenges her to follow the protocol that is posted by the shallow and dispassionate system of government.

message 4: by L.A. (new)

L.A. Cotton (lacotton) | 14 comments I'd be happy to have a look at your manuscript. my email is mrscwrites@hotmail.co.uk could you detail what kind of feedback you'd like thanks

message 5: by Alshia (new)

Alshia Moyez (Alshia_moyez) | 64 comments I'm not Beta Reading for the moment but I wanted to say how much I like the name of the book.

message 6: by Marie (new)

Marie Caroline | 6 comments Alshia wrote: "I'm not Beta Reading for the moment but I wanted to say how much I like the name of the book."

Thank you so much!!

message 7: by Alshia (new)

Alshia Moyez (Alshia_moyez) | 64 comments Marie wrote: "Alshia wrote: "I'm not Beta Reading for the moment but I wanted to say how much I like the name of the book."

Thank you so much!!"

You are VERY welcomed!