Kids/Teens Book Club discussion

Members' Writing > Wishful Deviltry- Book 1 (The Wishful Series)

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LeeAnn (new)

LeeAnn Kelly | 12 comments Hello, I recently published a Teen Fantasy Book on Amazon Kindle and This is my first book to ever write and actually publish. I have several friends that have read it and told me it was really good, but I would appreciate it if some people I don't know would read it and let me know their opinion in it. I am writing the second book right now and hopefully will get it published by the end of 2015. You can personally email me your thought and opinions to leeannkelly2014@gmail.com, I would love to hear from you. Thank you. Here is a little explanation of what the book is about:
Each person inherits an ancient genetic code from their biological parents. Unfortunately, not all humans are created equal. For some humans like Karis Kenzie the lottery of genes give some people exceptional powers. Karis and her best friend, Kaleb Wood, must survive a life altering event which will take them on a rollercoaster ride of emotions including trust, romance, and extensive training in order to rescue her family.

message 2: by LeeAnn (new)

LeeAnn Kelly | 12 comments A snippet from Wishful Deviltry on Amazon Kindle:

"What the hell was that? I knew there were evil things in this world that we are supposed to protect the normal people from. I get that. But that was something entirely different, they were more like aliens and they were after us! Is that what we are faced with?" Kaleb asked in a demanding voice.
Titanium walked up to Kaleb and stopped just inches away from his face. He looked extremely tired and extremely irritated. "Monsters, mutants, beasts, creatures..... Call them what you will, but the actual technical name of those things are Scrapers and don't even get me started on what they are called in different languages, but they all have one thing in common. They are dangerous and deadly. Right now we don't know what they are after, but it looks like you two are on their list. So I think you better stop asking questions that can't be answered right now and get on that plane." Titanium ordered as if he was talking to a child. He waited for Kaleb to crack a joke, but when Kaleb was silent Titanium looked at Karis with a worried look. "Are you okay?"
"Yes, let’s just get out of here because my nerves can't take this room much longer.” Karis said with a shaky voice, her body trembling uncontrollably.