Tʜᴇ Hᴜɴɢᴇʀ Gᴀᴍᴇs ❧ A Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ discussion

Welcome Center > ➳ Qᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴs? Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 82 (82 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 460 comments Mod
This is where you may post your questions or comments about the group.

message 2: by Coral (new)

Coral (counting_stars) Are you looking for any new mods to help you?

message 3: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

No, not yet. I'm planning on choosing the next mod after Arena one. So, it might be a little while.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Can you make a character's available, that way it's less confusing?

message 5: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

The Available Character charts are below the templates, if you haven't noticed yet.

message 6: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments The private training sessions are where they are evaluated by the game makers and ranked, right? Lol ;) I should probably know that...

{✯|| ๓ ค เ ค ||✯} Sorry if this point has been made and I've just been unobservant, but how will the actual Games work? Like, how is it determined who will die, who wins etc.?

message 8: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments ^^ I was wondering that too...

message 9: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

♪ Maia ♪ wrote: "Sorry if this point has been made and I've just been unobservant, but how will the actual Games work? Like, how is it determined who will die, who wins etc.?"

so your wondering how this will be evaluated? Well, it's simple. You'll be Roleplaying as a tribute. And, your character can kill anyone (Unless your character doesn't godmode. or if another user let's you kill theres.). Then, whoever is left in the arena wins. If you've RPed on a few HGs groups, the you'd know what i mean. Does this make sense?

{✯|| ๓ ค เ ค ||✯} So there's no selection process? People can just kill others off then, or does it need to be arranged prior to it happening? Sorry for being a pain but I can just envisage people killing off everyone else left right and centre and obviously it won't be fair to those who are killed.
I'm sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining, I'm really not, I've just read what I've typed and it comes across that way :)

message 11: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

Well, most people who rp do organize a logical death for there characters, and others are killed off by the mod. Because we can't have two or three victors every arena. People have to die in these arenas. So, i guess the answer to your question is there is no selection process. It's the survival of the fittest, and the most worth writers XD

{✯|| ๓ ค เ ค ||✯} So there's not even the chance of an unsuspecting tribute becoming Victor then? In most roleplays I've been in there's been a random selection process so everyone has an equal chance of winning.

Sorry for being so awkward, but if you look at it this way - I could potentially be bringing up ideas that could help *wink**wink*

message 13: by Julia (new)

Julia I'm really confused about which districts are open and such. I just think maybe that the characters aren't all accepted or updated maybe, so maybe if you could try and clarify that? Thanks!

message 14: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

For the districts issue. underneath the templates, the next post has the rosters. If theirs something that has a name next to it, or if it says "Reserve for ______", Then that means that there taken. But if there is nothing next to it, then that means that it's available.

message 15: by Julia (new)

Julia Some of the characters already have districts, but I believe those characters haven't been accepted yet. Are those districts still open?

message 16: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

Now i'm confused. So, what your asking is that even if a character has already made and claimed the district slot, could you still make a character. I'm going to have to say no. It's first comes first serve. And if i've failed to notice the app, they'll have to shout out to me to warn me.

message 17: by Julia (new)

Julia Sorry, I didn't mean to confuse you!!! It's just that you didn't accept them yet, so I wasn't sure...

message 18: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

I don't need to accept them. When there created, i'll put them on the roster. No approval is needed.

message 19: by Julia (new)

Julia What if they didn't follow the format? What then?

They're not on the roster yet... Sorry, I probably just seem stupid and ignorant right now...

message 20: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Oɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Oɴʟʏ Tʀᴜᴇ Vɪᴄᴛᴏʀ (new)

Which Characters o.o? And, if they do go off template, then i'll ask them to either re-do it, ask them to add it, correct them about something, or i'll decline it.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

So, when are we actually going to start the games?

message 22: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments ♪ ʍąɨą ♪ wrote: "So there's not even the chance of an unsuspecting tribute becoming Victor then? In most roleplays I've been in there's been a random selection process so everyone has an equal chance of winning.

..."

Ooohh, I have an idea!! We could do a random selection process for who DIES! Like, whenever one tribute dies, you have a random selection process to decide who dies next. That would be kind of interesting...because you don't know who wins until the end :)

message 23: by H :) (new)

H :) | 207 comments Entirely up to you, though :) just an idea, lol.

message 24: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 398 comments I like that idea lot! :D

message 25: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 398 comments When's the 3rd arena gonna be created? Is there a certain date?

message 26: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) Idk but the 2nd one has barely done anything so I don't think any time soon!

message 27: by georgiabread (new)

georgiabread | 398 comments K! :)

message 28: by Fandom_girl (new)

Fandom_girl The 3rd Arena won't be up for a while, usually when most of the tributes are filled out.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

when will the training scores for Arena 3 be out?

message 30: by Fandom_girl (new)

Fandom_girl Later this week, I apologize, I have a big World War II project due soon and I have been working on that.

message 31: by E (new)

E Hey fandom Evan offered to fight Don in the training arena when your ready :)

message 32: by Fandom_girl (new)

Fandom_girl Yea haha I just replied :)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Fandom_girl wrote: "Later this week, I apologize, I have a big World War II project due soon and I have been working on that."

It's fine, I understand I have a Math Race to study for D:

message 34: by E (new)

E I replied to the reply

message 35: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) Replied to the reply :')

message 36: by Fandom_girl (new)

Fandom_girl Haha

message 37: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) I'm sorry it made me laugh xD Um is anyone actually going to befriend Ev for Arena 3?!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ev has it hard, Alexa really hates her.

message 39: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) Ah that's great. Maybe Alexa and Blake could become allies? Then..

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm, maybe. She really doesn't like anyone except for Mara right now though, but we can introduce them, see how it goes.

message 41: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) Yes :3

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

:)

message 43: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) I shall wait for you to comment c:

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I have commented!

message 45: by Julia (new)

Julia Are you going to have any more mods anytime soon?

message 46: by Mel (new)

Mel (melsheard) Yeah, are you? ^

message 47: by Fandom_girl (new)

Fandom_girl Julia wrote: "Are you going to have any more mods anytime soon?"

I do not know, Dah~Bomb has not mentioned anything to me. She was planning too, but I do not have the power to make users mods.

message 48: by Julia (last edited May 26, 2014 10:24AM) (new)

Julia Okay! Just wondering! :D

Because if so, I'd have to edit my application :D

message 49: by Fandom_girl (new)

Fandom_girl Yes, and I wouldn't want to make a user a mod without Dah~Bomb's okay.

message 50: by Julia (new)

Julia Of course! Dah~Bomb's Head Mod! XD

Dah~Bomb has been gone for a while... :(

« previous 1

Tʜᴇ Hᴜɴɢᴇʀ Gᴀᴍᴇs ❧ A Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ

unread topics | mark unread