Elfin (The Elfin, #1) Elfin discussion

Should I read this

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katherine Chanay What is this book about. is it any good.

Dana The characters are caricatures - totally sterotypical and the editing is really bad. If you like "Twilight" and that type of romance where the girl is totally dependant upon the guy, you may enjoy this book. It is a quick read. I got it for free and enjoyed it but I would have been annoyed if I had paid for it.

Katherine Chanay Dana wrote: "The characters are caricatures - totally sterotypical and the editing is really bad. If you like "Twilight" and that type of romance where the girl is totally dependant upon the guy, you may enjoy..."

I Read it last month and really enjoyed it. But I totally agree with you the editing sucked. I am a flat out grammar freak and hate when something is spelled wrong or if something is not in the right place in a book or if they miss a word that should go before another word to make sense.

Alexandra It's a pretty quick read and easy to get into. Personally, I really enjoyed it, mostly because of all the snarky & sarcastic comments made by Elora, the best friend. In the second book, Rapture, OH MY GOSH! She is as funny as a Darth Vader playing the bagpipes while riding a unicycle (seriously, that's a real thing, all thanks to Portland, Oregon).
Anyways, I liked the second book much better.
It's kind of a ramble of words but here's a book review about it, it tells you a little bit more.
http://book-etlist.blogspot.com/2014/...

Quinn Loftis has another series you may like better than this one, called The Grey Wolf Series. The first one is Prince Of Wolves. The action is more evened out in this book than in Elfin. The romance is a little less intense, more hilarious BFF's (two this time!) and there's definitely enough mystery and action and laughter to keep you reading all 7 books, though I have yet to finish the last 2.

Katherine Chanay Alexandra wrote: "It's a pretty quick read and easy to get into. Personally, I really enjoyed it, mostly because of all the snarky & sarcastic comments made by Elora, the best friend. In the second book, Rapture, ..."

Thanks I will look at it. :D