Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Bubbles and undead

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Hi. :)

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Maybe bad boy good girl style?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Okay, sounds good to me.
You want to be the male or female?

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Female.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Yeah can I use anime?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments ~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Name: Crispin Russel
Nickname: Bones
Appearance: Bones has brown hair and green eyes.
 photo giphy_zpsaeb87ab1.gif
(view spoiler)
Personality: Bones is kind and caring, though he is also easily angered. He never really stays mad very long, and he would never hurt anyone that he loved. Bones is loyal and honest. He does his best to keep the promises he makes and he very protect of the people he cares about. He is fun and funny. He is just a total guff ball who is barely ever serious, he is just always joking around. Though when he is being serious he doesn't take any crap from anyone, he just all business. He is also a daredevil, if you dare him to do something he will most likely do it. He usually acts on impulse and doesn't always think things through.
Other: Some people call him Bones, because when he was younger, he broke a lot of bones, and he still does once in a while.
Crispin always wears a silver ring on the ring finger of his right hand he never takes it off: (view spoiler)
He wears this bracelet on his right wrist: (view spoiler)
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments K just give me a sec. ARG TOO MANY GROUPS!

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Name: Matilda Codd
Nickname: Matti
Appearance: http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__c...
Personality: Matti is a quiet good girl who gets good grades in school. She always does what she is told and never does anything wrong. Matti never talks back to her parents and never does anything her parents disapprove of.
Other: Matti wears beaded necklace her grandma made her.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Thank you I try.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Can you?

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin drove up to his parents house in his black 67 Chevy impala. his parents wanted to talk to his about something. He had no idea what though. HE just hoped it was something important because he had a lot of better thing to do like fixing up his motorcycle or pretty much anything.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Matti was at her house cooking "din-din" as her grandmother like to say, wait for her parent to get home to tell them about the exciting news she had.
"I just can believe it grandma i can't believe it. Mum and pa always told me that they would publish it and now it's happening!" Matti said checking on the cheeses ravioli.

message 22: by •CookieMonster• (last edited Feb 08, 2014 05:25PM) (new)

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Matti was so happy. When her parents got home they didn't even give her acknowledge her. She sat in the kitchen with mima.
"Sometimes I just wish there was some more excitement in my life. You know mima?" Matti told mima. But mima wasn't listen she was sleeping in her rocking chair.
Matti sighed.

((Mima is the grandma.))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin just drove around, trying to drive away his anger. He couldn't believe his parents would do something like that. It didn't matter though, he wouldn't do it and they couldn't make him.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Matti walked around the big house.
'Well I do have school tomorrow. Maybe just maybe something interesting will happen.' Matti thought.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments After a while of driving Crispin went back to his place. He didn't live with his parents. So he didn't have to deal with them at the moment. He walked up the tree flights of stairs to his apartment and went inside. He set his keys on the table and slumped down on the couch.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments She slid down the wall. Parents don't care. Don't have any friends so what else could go wrong?
"MATILDA!" Her mother called.
Oh so you do know my name. Matti thought.
"Yes?" Matti said walking in the living room. She saw mima and her mother.
"Matti. Grandmother is dead." Her mother said.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin turned on his T.V, and laid back on his couch. There wasn't anything on T.V., well nothing that wasn't boring anyway. So Crispin slowly drifted off to sleep.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Matti was sad. She couldn't go to sleep. She started to cry. When the crying started it wouldn't stop. She eventually cried herself to sleep.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin lay asleep on his couch.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments ((So they meet at school right?))

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments ((Oh see I thought that too I just didn't know if I was right. I thought that it was going like the guy had to get married and he meets a different girl and falls in love with her.))

Matti woke up. It was a very depressing day. Her grandmother died. And she had to go to the funeral.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments ((Yeah, sorry, I got a little mixed up.))

Crispin had got emancipated just that year so he lived on his own.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments "Matti get dress." Her mother said tapping on her door.

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments Crispin woke up a few minutes after a fell asleep. With nothing else to do he went back downstairs and started working on his motorcycle.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments Matti slumped downstairs in black just like her mood. She hated funerals.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments ((...))

☽❣≾Кἆяἆ ☾இ☽ סℯἆด ฬỉฑcჩℯธセℯԻ≿❣☾  | 4145 comments ((Sorry))

Crispin continued to work on his motorcycle as the day passed. After a few hours he had to stop though because he couldn't do anything with out the parts he'd order the day before. He'd have to wait until they arrived. With a small sigh he wiped some of the grease off his hands with a dirty, grease stained rag. He then left the garage assigned to him and went on a walk. He had nothing better to do and he kind of wanted to get some fresh air. He has been breathing motorcycle fumes for a few hours after all.

•CookieMonster• | 229 comments After the funeral was over Matti was happy that tomorrow was Monday.