YA Apocalyptic and Dystopian Fiction discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > March 2014 BOTM Nominations

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cheer (new)

Cheer Papworth (cheerest) | 390 comments We are starting March BOTM nominations early in order to allow more time for members to vote and read the current selection before the monthly read starts. Please nominate YA Dystopian or Apocalyptic books only AND only nominate books in a series if we have read the first and/or second, etc book already for BOTM. I'm going to ask that you only nominate ONE book per member this month. Thank you!

message 2: by Reilly (new)

Reilly Papworth | 3 comments I nominate Breeder (An Arrow's Flight Novel) Kindle on sale $4.99 by Casey Hays . It's awesome!

message 3: by Cheer (new)

Cheer Papworth (cheerest) | 390 comments Reilly wrote: "I nominate Breeder (An Arrow's Flight Novel) Kindle on sale $4.99 by Casey Hays. It's awesome!"

Great nomination! I've read this book and I loved it!

message 4: by Julie (new)

message 5: by Cheer (new)

Cheer Papworth (cheerest) | 390 comments Julie wrote: "Arclight (Arclight, #1) by Josin L. McQuein"

I've been wanting to read this one...just waiting for an Amazon sale.

message 6: by Jane (new)

Jane (janeinri) | 129 comments I would be happy to see some of the non-winners from last month included - I remember Born Born (Born, #1) by Tara Brown was on the list, I forget the others.

message 7: by Julie (new)

Julie Cheer wrote: "Julie wrote: "Arclight (Arclight, #1) by Josin L. McQuein"

I've been wanting to read this one...just waiting for an Amazon sale."

I ended up with it probably a month or two ago, I think it was a daily deal so it might not be on sale for awhile. I've been wanting to read it but need an excuse to put it at the top of my list

message 8: by Julie (new)

Julie Jane wrote: "I would be happy to see some of the non-winners from last month included - I remember Born Born (Born, #1) by Tara Brownwas on the list, I forget the others."

I had picked this one up for my kindle just in case it did win last month, lol.

message 9: by Angie (new)

Angie Taylor | 2 comments I nominate Breeder by Casey Hays.

message 10: by Kristina (new)

message 11: by Carol (new)

Carol (mssing) | 5 comments Cheer wrote: "Reilly wrote: "I nominate Breeder (An Arrow's Flight Novel) Kindle on sale $4.99 by Casey Hays. It's awesome!"

Great nomination! I've read this book and I loved it!"

I am reading Breeder now. Great choice.

message 12: by Bookworm1951 (new)

Bookworm1951 | 6 comments I loved Breeder. It was good from the first page to the last. Can't wait for her second in this series.

message 13: by Cheer (new)

Cheer Papworth (cheerest) | 390 comments Great nominations so far! Keep them coming! Only 5 days left to nominate.

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberelizabethk) | 1 comments I nominate Breeder by Casey Hayes

message 15: by Marcus (new)

Marcus | 24 comments I am the messenger by mark zusak.

message 16: by Cheer (new)

Cheer Papworth (cheerest) | 390 comments Marcus wrote: "I am the messenger by mark zusak."

Thank you for the nomination Marcus. I will include it for April since the nomination period is over. Please vote on the poll on the bottom of the homepage for March.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.