♛AFTERWORLD♛ discussion

Mᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀs > Mod Application

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Here is where you can put in an application to be a moderator. I am looking for someone with ideas for the plot and world building, and who will help organize and keep threads clear of spam.

Name:

Mod Experience:

RP Example:

Why you want to be a mod

What you can help with

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 75 comments Name: Fiend/Sea

Mod Experience: I'm everywhere, dawg

RP Example:
(view spoiler)

Why you want to be a mod: I wish to assist

What you can help with: I can help with deleting spam and staying organized. Sometimes I have sporadic bursts of genius plots, but that isn't often. As for world building, I think I'm pretty handy there.

message 3: by Lucky Duckie (new)

Lucky Duckie | 53 comments Name: Rory, but usually people call me Mittens

Mod Experience: I created a group, but it's not RP it's more of a personal thing I use to save characters I'm in the process of making.

RP Example: This is from the group THIS IS WAR
(view spoiler)

Why you want to be a mod: I've never been a mod before. I think it would be a really cool experience and that I'd learn quite a bit more of HTML and such

What you can help with: Most HTML issues I'm good at fixing, I tend to read everything even when my characters are not part of the discussion. I also ghost a lot, so even when I'm not on I'm usually around.

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) Name: Sneha

Mod Experience: In a group called Robinson Runnaways and Oblivion. Its not much but a girl has to start somewhere

Roleplay Experience: Group-Oblivion

(view spoiler)

Why I want to be a mod:

I would like to be a mod because well, I like to help, Im one of those people who has all these ideas but has no idea how to bring them across in a way that people wont think Im stupid. I guess what Im trying to say is that if you give me a chance, Ill try my best to surprise you. I'll do whatever you guys ask without question but if there's something I disagree with, Ill say it nicely and I personally think that crucial for being a mod to have someone that's not too submissive and can give their opinions in a non offensive way. No Im not perfect and yes I make many...many mistakes but all Im asking for is a chance. Let me surprise you.

What I can help with:

Anything really. Ill write topics for you and approve charries for you. I have all these ideas in my mind that I would love to share with you and I wont mind rejection but everything I do will be all for one thing, to help. And even if you don't pick me, I would still love to share them with you :)

description

message 5: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments I'd love to hear your ideas! I'm going to wait until monday night to choose, I think, but since I'm going to be adding information topics, I'd love to hear anything anyone's been thinking :D

message 6: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (last edited Feb 09, 2014 04:47PM) (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments Name: Sara or just MMI, if that's easier c:

Mod Experience: Uhm-nom. I created Prom Week? And On The Other Side and The Shadow Takers. I'm also trying to help someone revive an old group, Dimension Drifters.

RP Example: Excerpt from the lovely ship that is Barley, a 1x1 with the even lovelier Cheryl ^^
(view spoiler)

Why you want to be a mod: Because I want to be able to help in any way I can ? Especially with carrying out new ideas and seeing to them getting used. And honestly, I kinda know what it's like to join a group kinda late and feel like the odd one out just because everyone else Is already comfortable with each other- so I want to be able to help make sure others don't ever feel that way ^^ In other words, being personable with people is something I think is perdy importantt c;

What you can help with: Think of me as a personal little worker bee? Lols, that sounds horrible, just kidding. It's just, I'm relatively decent at carryimg out orders and anything that would need to be done, -make new threads, folders, approve charries, etc- I'd totally be down to do. Unfortunately, I rarely get strokes of ingenius ideas. But ! If I ever did, I'd be sure you mention it. Though I'd do that either way.
. . . . Jesus christ, this convincing thing isn't going so well.

Honestly, I just really adore the idea for this group and I'd love to make myself useful any way I can c:

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Name: Jay or Jayla or Cammina too xD

Mod Experience:
- Winston Winter Academy
- Aurelia Auburn Academy for the Arts
- Hogwarts RP
- Sabotage (Advanced RP)
- Shadow Takers (Original)
- Porcelain Glass
- Craft
- A Nightshade Roleplay (Advanced)

That's all. I don't usually like being a Mod.

RP Example: Example from Craft w/ Antonia
(view spoiler)

Why you want to be a mod: I really really really want to see this group succeed. I love groups like this and would love for it to excel as the idea is very nice and the members of the group all seem very advanced so far.

What you can help with: I'm usually online quite a bit and would be able to help out with creating topics and approving characters and anything like that. I'd also be able to help out with keeping topics clean and answering questions on things. So yeah.

message 8: by Emma, ~Nutella~ (new)

Emma | 353 comments Thanks to everyone for applying! I speak for Angel and myself when I tell you that all of the applications were absolutely amazing and we had a really hard time coming to a decision. That being said, we did decide, and I'm happy to reveal that our two new mods are: Sara (MMI) and Sneha. Again, thanks to everyone for applying, and if or when we are looking for new mods I'll be sure to keep all of you in mind. :D

▌ ▌ ▌Gᴡᴇɴ Sᴛᴀᴄʏ ▌ ▌ ▌ (gwenmaxinestacy) Ahhhhhh its been a whole hour (exactly) and I just saw this screw myself

Holy shiz THANKS YOU, YOU AMAZING PEOPLES!!!!

message 10: by Me, Myself, and I, "Don't be afraid, you're not on your own." <3 (new)

Me, Myself, and I | 285 comments Thank you so muchh ! <333
Let me know whatever you guys need help with, okie dokie ?
Eager to help ^^

message 11: by sol, ~Marshmallow~ (new)

sol | 273 comments You're welcome, guys! :) Will do, MMI!

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 75 comments CONGRATS GUY