The Missing Ones discussion

Moderator Stuff > Mod Chat *Just for Moderators*

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastacia, Head Moderator (new)

Anastacia (ana3) | 1878 comments Mod
Welcome my moderators

message 2: by Anastacia, Head Moderator (new)

Good evening (Or at least I think its evening for all of you, it is for me) Anyways to the point of this. As you both would have seen this group seems to becoming to an 'end' but its not I have a second and third part planned to this group. The second part is the Aftermath, the kidnapped going home, starting to get their lives back and the people who took them planning to get revenge, stuff like that.

Part 3 is going to be the kidnappers revenge, they are taking people who have a connection to the original 50, and is set 10 years after they all went free.

I wanted to know if in both of these groups which will come to life soon, if you two would still like to be mods or not.

message 3: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Second in Command [the grumpy janitor] (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 288 comments Mod
So I kept that plot out post in this chat. And I was thinking we can start there for v2's part one? Im bringing back Nevae, but she's only gonna be five years older?

Anywho, that's my idea for how this may all go down, so eh *shrugs*

message 4: by Anastacia, Head Moderator (new)

Sounds good. I was thinking of this almost being like I wanted part 3 to be, except none of the new kidnapped no anything about what happened and it will be set in the year 2018.

Oh, also you and I are the only moderators for now, should the group get large again I may add another moderator.

message 5: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Second in Command [the grumpy janitor] (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 288 comments Mod
Alright.

Okay, so technically it's a v1 part three? Okay, I can roll with that.

message 6: by Anastacia, Head Moderator (new)

Basically