Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ} discussion

Welcome;) > Rules and Questions

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Coral (new)

Coral (counting_stars) | 171 comments Mod
Is it okay if my character is in parts? If not that's fine, I understand.

message 2: by Coral (new)

Lol yeah, I only put my characters in parts if they're too long ^^

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

How does one become a dancer can we just make one or do we have to work as a Bartender or something

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay so Can I change my Staff person as a Performer?

message 5: by Coral (new)

Should characters be approved before role playing? I was just wondering because I noticed some people started without their characters being approved...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!

message 7: by Bree (new)

Bree If I think that there needs to be a certain thread, can I make the thread myself or do I need to ask a mod?

message 8: by Bree (new)

Bree ...I'll do my best to not think of what you just said in a perverted mind aspect

message 9: by Coral (new)

Oh gosh you guys. xD I'll ask Kat, there definitely needs to be more threads made.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Do we have to wait to be approved before roleplaying?

message 11: by Coral (new)

Yes, you must wait for your character(s) to be approved.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Well considering you are a mod Coral you can approve anyone you just have to let kat know.

message 13: by criticaster (new)

criticaster Shouldn't the staff/performers be over 21... ? Isn't it illegal otherwise? i could be wrong... i just know that the u.s. consider adults to be 21+

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I think that for this RP Kat is going to let us use any age we want. As long as it isn't like 3 or something like that. But its her choice in the end.

message 15: by criticaster (new)

criticaster Mmk.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments Um I don't wish to be rude, but I don't think the thread rule really makes sense. There are so many characters, and still increasing, that if we went by that rule not everyone will be able to roleplay because there aren't enough threads. If we were to make more then it would be too much. Eventually there we would run out of threads. It is a club, where most of the rping will be happening, and there are only so many places a club can have so only so many threads can be made.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Can we have more than one bar? Lots of people are rping at it and I think we need more than one.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((If you want you could just do this @*Put name here* It's super simple.))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Kat Spider wrote: "ღτɾïṡṡ♫ ℓσνє ιѕ σfтєи тнє мσѕт ∂αиgєяσυѕ тнιиg αиуσиє ¢αи ∂σ тσ αиσтнєя wrote: "I think that for this RP Kat is going to let us use any age we want. As long as it isn't like 3 or something like tha..."

Kay. I wasn't sure and I didn't want to make anything official without your approval.

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) Can i create a "Cooler" Character for the bar...?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments I know you all want to delete spam, but I was talking to Triss, asking her about our next move in the roleplay, and it says she answered, but none of the posts are there. I mean, deleting spam is fine, I just want to know if any of you say what she said back c:

message 22: by Coral (new)

I'm sorry Ali! >_< it was probably me who deleted it, I can't say I remember. So you should probably just message her. I'm a little obsessed with deleting spam, I apologize. :P

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments Its alright. I'm all for deleting spam. And I'll wait till she gets on and ask.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I saw my name....what happened? lol

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) | 215 comments XD read my long post. Haha

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

ohhhh. lol

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments Not really a question or anything, but I see the dancers doing a performance of The Cell Block Tango.

<3 Love that song

✖ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ✖  (notonguewithbutt) Can there be a lounge thread in the club? It could look like this: http://disco-designer.com/application...

message 30: by The Phantom (new)

The Phantom (zerosummations) | 255 comments Could my character's football stadium be made?

Tristan, High mastro (Nine Blades) . (tristantristan054563) lol i will make him sometime this week :3

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments I think a couple of us agree that their should be some kind of schedule for performances and stuff.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments And since I really dont have much to do until I get my car back, I can help make a list of performances with videos. I like searching the interwebs.

ᗩᑎIᗪᗩᗯEᕼI (faith_kitty) | 243 comments For future reference, would Scarlette need to goto the Audition Hall to move from a waitress to a performer?

message 35: by A &#x1f49e; (new)

A &#x1f49e; (smokeymirrors) Quick question: If my character worked at the club part time and they were a DJ part time somewhere else, would that be okay?

message 36: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 1 comments is this still active

Nᴏɪʀ Pᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ {Sᴇᴍɪ-Aᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Rᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏ}

unread topics | mark unread