What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Losing It (Losing It, #1)
This topic is about Losing It
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. girl was going to hook up with a guy one night and chickened out and she left him. Well she goes to college the next day and its the 1srt day of class and she looks up to see her professor [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennifer Tabler | 25 comments Im trying to remember the name of a book. A girl was going to hook up with a guy one night and chickened out and she left him. Well she goes to college the next day and its the 1srt day of class and she looks up to see her professor the guy she left the night b4 anyone know name of this book

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37760 comments Mod
What year was it published? When did you read it? What did the cover look like? Was this hardcover, trade paperback, mass market paperback, ebook, Kindle, Wattpad, other?

Jennifer Tabler | 25 comments I havnt read it I want to read it and read the discription then thought I wouldn't like it then changed my mind. If I remember it is only a yr or two old. I know it was on kindle

Donna | 46 comments Hi, it sounds like Losing ItLosing It.

Jennifer Tabler | 25 comments It is I tried to delete this but wouldn't let me cause im not an administrator but thank you for your help. I remembered what the name was finally ty ty

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37760 comments Mod
Hi Jennifer, we don't delete solved threads because many times they contain info that helps other searchers with their queries.

Donna | 46 comments No worries. Happy to help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Losing It (other topics)