FRIENDLY BOOKWORMS. discussion

Chat

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I realized we didn't have one. I'm sure none of us want to spam, so come here to talk about nothing and everything: )

message 2: by Greeknerd7 (new)

Greeknerd7 | 37 comments Hey

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi: )

How are you?

message 4: by Greeknerd7 (new)

Greeknerd7 | 37 comments Pretty good. You?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Not too bad: )

Are there any books you don't like?

message 6: by Greeknerd7 (new)

Greeknerd7 | 37 comments I really like the hunger games and catching fire, mockingjay wasn't my favorite it was alright but I didn't like how weak they made her. And I love the percy jackson series but hero's of Olympus wasn't as good as I anticipated I didn't like the fact that Grover wasn't a very big part of the book and a few other thing.

What about you?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, my friend "grounded" me from finishing the series until my birthday. I like the Hero's of Olympus better, apart from the fact that there isn't Grover.

There is a book I don't like, but I don't remember it. One problem I have with fantasy books is that they all fall onto one another. They stick with the same old same old. I'm going to change that. In one of my books that I'm writing, it will be different from other fantasy books. Do you know what I mean?

message 8: by Greeknerd7 (new)

Greeknerd7 | 37 comments Ya I know what you mean that's why when I'm reading when I finish one series I can't read a series that is similar because I get confused with what happened in what book

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

: )

well i have to go to Spanish. I'll try to be on later. do u like to write?

message 10: by Greeknerd7 (new)

Greeknerd7 | 37 comments Sometimes I'm trying to write a book

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 178 comments Mod
We'd love to see your writing sometime Greek.

message 12: by Greeknerd7 (new)

Greeknerd7 | 37 comments Thanks!
Do you write?

message 13: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 07, 2014 01:12PM) (new)

♕ ❤  ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (marilyngoodreadscom) | 178 comments Mod
I'm in the process of writing my first novelette.I've written a couple of short stories I entered in competitions which I may develop further and I started writing poetry this year.
I've written 10 up to now and might try and get them published when I've finished.

message 14: by Greeknerd7 (new)

Greeknerd7 | 37 comments That's awesome!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I love to write: )

message 16: by Greeknerd7 (new)

Greeknerd7 | 37 comments Same!

Me too,I just get lost in it.
I only started writing last September.

message 18: by Greeknerd7 (new)

Greeknerd7 | 37 comments I only started a few months ago

message 19: by Maximum (new)

Maximum Do any of you have a FanFiction or FictionPress account?

message 20: by Greeknerd7 (new)

Greeknerd7 | 37 comments No I don't

message 21: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 09, 2014 10:43AM) (new)

No Thomas.I just joined Wattpad though through advice of a friend.You can put your work on there and also get lots of free books.

message 22: by Maximum (new)

Maximum I've heard of Wattpad. I think I may have made an account a long time ago, but never used it. Maybe I'll go back some day. :)

I've only just joined cos a lot of my friends and authors I know are on there and as I'm writing my first novelette and writing poetry it was recommended to me.I haven't figured out how to use it properly yet though.lol!

message 24: by Maximum (new)

Maximum Neat! So like actual authors go on the site too? That's kind of cool. I'd love to be able to talk to my favorite author sometime. :P
lol yeah, I think I was pretty confused by the site too. XD

message 25: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 10, 2014 07:07AM) (new)

It took me a while to find my way round here when I joined,it seemed so big but I got there I'm the same with most things.
I joined pinetrest recently too,haven't figured that one out yet either.haha!

message 26: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Feb 09, 2014 12:06PM) (new)

My friend and I opened a group on Facebook for would be authors and value opinions from authors who join too,there are a lot of people too shy to come forward with their stories and I opened a fun writing group on here late last year to inspire myself and others to write.
We do group stories and share our writing.

message 27: by Maximum (new)

Maximum Yeah, same. Actually up until yesterday I thought this was only a site for posting what you read and recommending stuff to friends. Now I'm realizing there is a lot more too it.
Some websites are so confusing lol

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!

Pinetrest is fun.has anyone heard of it?
You have message boards and you can pin stuff to them by following people,such as fashion,books etc and you can make your own boards up too.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

cool: )

It takes me awhile to find my way round places though.But I have patience and determination.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

: )

message 33: by Katie (new)

Katie | 7 comments hi

message 34: by Greeknerd7 (new)

Greeknerd7 | 37 comments Hey

message 35: by Katie (new)

Katie | 7 comments sup

message 36: by Greeknerd7 (new)

Greeknerd7 | 37 comments Not much you?

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

How are you all?

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi

It's quiet on most of G.R tonight Artemis. It's like a ghost town.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. some of it could be because of Rose

message 42: by ♕ ❤ ♕ Princess pink diamonds posh bird LINZY.x.♕ ❤ ♕ (last edited Sep 17, 2014 01:08PM) (new)

That's probably it, I'm sure she'll be okay, just wanted a break.
Hope she turns up soon.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. i've noticed. there's been more that have disappeared