Interview with a Master (Interview with a Master, #1) Interview with a Master discussion

WOW!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Hooker Heels Book Blog I was lucky enough to receive an ARC copy of Interview with a Master and the first word that comes to my mind is WOW! This is definitely one that will stick with you. When this book first began to gain a buzz on the internet, I honestly expected nothing more than another FSOG from Mr. Grey’s POV. This book was so much more than that. It was intriguing and captivating until the very end. I highly recommend this one and promise you will begin reading with one thought and come out with something completely different. BRAVO Mr. Luke! I really hope there is a book 2.

message 2: by Beverly (last edited Feb 13, 2014 08:36AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Beverly ➤ This book WAS BEYOND WOW! It Was AMAZING and Now Jason Luke said He's going to write book 2
 photo ScreenShot2014-02-13at120830PM_zps3eac3092.png
 photo tumblr_n09ba79dak1qjqy8to8_250_zps17b0a73c.gif

I can't say I'm not happy, cuz I am, but this was the kind of book that I found so great because it felt like a real interview, with a real person with real problems and not having a HEA. We all know life sucks and the you die. SO i Didn't want a second part.

That being said I will add: Jason Luke, i know you will give us a second book as good or much better than the first one. I SUPPORT YOU and I will be buying it.

photo tumblr_inline_n0qtrlSNRj1rk5nn9_zpsa313f704.gif

message 3: by Christy (new) - added it

Christy Pastore I normally don't stop reading a book I am in the middle of reading {and enjoying} for another book, but OMG this book blew my mind. I read in a matter of hours. SO GOOD! Very excited the author will be writing a sequel.

❤️Melanie G.📖💛 Ok, question...Does this book have a cliffhanger or HEA?? Why would there be a book 2??

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hooker wrote: "I was lucky enough to receive an ARC copy of Interview with a Master and the first word that comes to my mind is WOW! This is definitely one that will stick with you. When this book first began t..."
YES, there is going to be a sequel. He's starting to write it in April, but I'm praying it will be sooner. I'm with you. It totally ROCKED.

Jdursi Melanie wrote: "Ok, question...Does this book have a cliffhanger or HEA?? Why would there be a book 2??"

It's neither!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i was disappointed with this book. after reading all the hype i think i built it up in my mind and it didnt live up to my expectations.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

This was a DNF for me, and that is rare for me. I found it extremely difficult to get through the almost clinically indifferent details of the sex scenes. It just felt.... weird.... or something.

Elif I just couldn't get into this book there were parts that I liked but after reading the reviews it just didn't live up to the hype. I might have to read it again but for now I just read it for the sake of finishing it and moving on anyone one else feel the same?

message 10: by Ivy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ivy Annette wrote: "i was disappointed with this book. after reading all the hype i think i built it up in my mind and it didnt live up to my expectations." Agree.

Lorie I thought this book was excellent! I wish all men would read it, they could learn something!