What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Dreamless
This topic is about Dreamless
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED: Dreamless by Bobby Crosby [s]

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen | 2 comments Hi guys! I'm new to goodreads, I joined it to try to find a graphic novel that I read about 5 or 6 years ago. However, I do not know when it was published or who the author may be.

*Possible spoilers ahead*

The story begins with two children, one blonde American girl and a Japanese (or so I remember) boy. They are on other sides of the world and in different time zones. When the girl is asleep and the boy is awake, she can hear (and possibly see, I can't remember) his world. When she is asleep and he is awake, he can view her life. However, if they are both asleep at the same time, there is a horrible silence. They become best friends and eventually fall in love.

*spoilers*

However, as they plan to meet each other, their countries go to war. In the end, they do finally see each other. He piloted a war plane into the lake near her home. The girl finds out that her own father shared the same power as the couple does, that is how he fell in love with her mother. The novel ends on a cliffhanger, the couple unsure of what will happen next.

That is all I can really remember. I hope that you wonderful people can help me find this graphic novel! Thank you so much.

message 2: by D.M. (new)

D.M. Dutcher  | 340 comments This is Dreamless by Bobby Crosby

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen | 2 comments That's it, thank you so much!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Dreamless (other topics)