Raw (RAW Family, #1) Raw discussion

Raw and Willing captive -Nox and Lily?

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Anamarija Willing Captive by Belle Aurora
Has anyone read both, Raw and Willing captive?
I have, but I did Raw first. I honestly don't remember Belle mentioning any of Nox and Lily in Raw??And I've read that there is a mentioning.

Anyone wants to refresh my memory,what scene?
PM me if it's a spoiler...

Thank you!

Kalanisi I haven't read Willing Captive yet, but I finished Raw just this morning. There is a mentioning. We find out that Nox was the one hired by Twitch to find Lexi (in his office when he confesses everything). Earlier there was also a phone conversation between Twitch and Nox, and both Lexi and Happy witness it. Well, not all of it cause Twitch leaves to talk to his friend in private. He tells him he loves Lexi. At the end of that call we hear Nox call Lily to take care of their son.. Hope this is the information you were looking for..

Sandi Thanks Yasinisi- I read both but did not remember the name of the guy on the phone.

Kalanisi You're welcome. I will be reading Willing captive soon. Was it as good as Raw?

Sandi Totally different. Willing Captive is actually kind of funny. Not intense like Raw.

Kalanisi I finished it yesterday.. You're right. They are different, but I liked both of them :)

message 7: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Warren read both. Willing captive ended on a happy note. Should have read it before RAW. Lily is very funny at times. Love her honesty and true self. I really hope the is a sequel to RAW-I hope this is a happy ending for Alexa and Tony/Twitch. It would make an incredible movie.

Selipperydickdip Totally missed this the first time reading RAW had to go back and have a look.

Lexi has cooked dinner and Twitch is stuffed full after his third helping of lasagna. Nox calls Twitch's cellphone, Lily and their son are mentioned here. Nox is also mentioned later on.

Terry Blane I have read both books and there is a part in the book where Lexi cooks lasagna and Twitch gets a call from Nox. And so apparently it was Nox who had found Lexi and told Twitch about her where abouts. Also Nox and Lily have a son (from Willing Captive) and there is a really funny scene that goes on during the phone call between Twitch and Nox.

message 10: by Rin (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rin W. Vitale Yasinisi wrote: "I haven't read Willing Captive yet, but I finished Raw just this morning. There is a mentioning. We find out that Nox was the one hired by Twitch to find Lexi (in his office when he confesses every..."

RIGHTTTTT OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT THIS PART! lol. the moment i finished reading WC and there's this mention about Nox and Lily will appear in Raw i tried to recall my memories (just like u guys i read WC after RAW. ha) but i still didn't remember until i read this miss Yasinisi comment! thanks to you, love! :D

message 11: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Dornan I've both books and in Raw, Twitch talked to Nox on the phone and there is also the mention of Lily and their son Rocco.

Katie Willing Captive was hilarious and not nearly as dark as Raw...

message 13: by Jbw (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jbw I agree with you on that one Katie