Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

BOOK DISCUSSIONS > Elemental Series by Brigid Kemmerer

Comments Showing 1-50 of 52 (52 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments So far there are 4 full-length novels and 3 novellas in this amazing series.

Storm (Elemental, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer Spark (Elemental, #2) by Brigid Kemmerer Spirit (Elemental, #3) by Brigid Kemmerer Secret (Elemental, #4) by Brigid Kemmerer
Elemental (Elemental, #0.5) by Brigid Kemmerer Fearless (Elemental, #1.5) by Brigid Kemmerer Breathless (Elemental, #2.5) by Brigid Kemmerer

So to those who started this series, what do you guys think of it?

message 2: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5197 comments Amazing

message 3: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Which of these boys is your favorite? I love Nick <3

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4409 comments Nick is my favorite too :)

message 5: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments He's so sweet and nice and perfect :D Have you read book 4 yet, Amanda?

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4409 comments Gisbelle wrote: "He's so sweet and nice and perfect :D Have you read book 4 yet, Amanda?"

Not yet. I have it on hold at the library but they have not gotten the copies in yet.

message 7: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I see. You'll love it :D I just finished a few days ago.

message 8: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4409 comments I'm excited to read it. I loved the novella about Nick I am glad there is a full length book about him too.

message 9: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Me too.

I was a little disappointed that Adam isn't on the cover with Nick :(

message 10: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5197 comments Gabriel is cool

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4409 comments Me too :(

message 12: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Yeah, Gabriel is nice too. I did love Spark (Elemental, #2) by Brigid Kemmerer and rated it 5 stars as well. He was a little bit too aggressive, but I loved his softer side :)

message 13: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5197 comments Becca is awesome

message 14: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Amanda wrote: "Me too :("

Right? It would have been so much better if Adam was on the cover. But maybe it was because it was told from Quinn's and Nick's POV, not Adam's.

message 15: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Jay wrote: "Becca is awesome"

I don't like her much, though.

message 16: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Hunter is my least favorite among these boys. I didn't like Spirit (Elemental, #3) by Brigid Kemmerer as much as the rest of the series.

message 17: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5197 comments Gisbelle wrote: "Jay wrote: "Becca is awesome"

I don't like her much, though."

Why?

message 18: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5197 comments Layne is cool

message 19: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I don't know. Becca seems a little boring, I guess. But Layne is my favorite :) I loved that she loved her brother and tried to protect him.

message 20: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5197 comments Chris is cool

message 21: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments I love this series. <3 Nick is my favorite character, and Hunter's probably my least. Which is why I still never read Book 3...

message 22: by Gisbelle (last edited Feb 08, 2014 05:35PM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Book 3 is my least favorite, but I'm glad I read it otherwise I wouldn't have been able to read book 4 :)

message 23: by Angela (last edited Feb 08, 2014 04:10PM) (new)

Angela | 17787 comments Gisbelle wrote: "Book 3 is my least favorite, but I'm glad I read it otherwise I would have been able to read book 4 :)"

Haha, Book 4 is the only reason why I'm going to read Book 3. I need more Nick! :P

message 24: by Alexa (new)

Alexa | 932 comments My favourite book is 2!! I'm a Gabriel girl all the way eheh:) and as for book 3 and my unpopular opinion but I loved it too, especially the ending tore me apart w/ the Kate stuff.. anyway it overall redeemed Hunters character for me. I can't wait to read the 4th book!!

message 25: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I loved book 2 as well. I guess the twins are my favorites among these boys.

message 26: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Have you guys seen book 5 cover yet? Sacrifice (Elemental, #5) by Brigid Kemmerer
The true is I'm kinda disappointed. I've seen this cover on several books already. This series is too great not to have original book covers.

message 27: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4409 comments Eh, I don't really like that cover. It's not consistent with the other covers and it does not look like the same person that was on the novella book that was about Michael.

message 28: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Yeah, I think so too. I'd love to see the same faces as well.

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4409 comments My copy of Secret came in at the library today, I am so excited to start it.

message 30: by Angela (new)

Angela | 17787 comments So jealous. My library didn't order Secret yet. :/

message 31: by Jay (new)

Jay | 5197 comments Secret was awesome

message 32: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 12127 comments I need to read Secret.

message 33: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Amanda wrote: "My copy of Secret came in at the library today, I am so excited to start it."

YAY!!! I hope you like it too :D

message 34: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4409 comments Finished Secret. I really liked it. Nick and Adam are great. I was disappointed in Gabriel, but glad that he was a lot better in the end. That end though, I was not expecting (view spoiler) I can't wait to read Michaels story next.

message 35: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I'm so glad you liked it :D Yes, that part was totally unexpected and I'm sure book 4 will be epic! I think I read it somewhere that book 4 would be the final book in this series.

message 36: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4409 comments I heard book 4 was the last in the series too. i'm excited to see how it all ends.

message 37: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Me too :) Still bummed about the cover, but I so want to read from Michael's POV

message 38: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments This series is one of my favorites. I don't think I'd seen the cover for the latest book on another book before, so that disappointing factor wasn't there. He's hot either way! LOL

message 39: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments The Last Boyfriend (Forever Love, #1) by J.S. Cooper and a few others too, but I don't remember the title. He is hot all right :)

message 40: by Miodrag ★❥ (last edited Apr 16, 2014 04:22AM) (new)

Miodrag ★❥ | 897 comments Oh, gosh this series is just amazing. I am currently reading Secret and I love it. Every book is better than the other. Storm was nice, Spark was a true WOW, I loved Gabriel there, then Spirit, ugh I don't like Hunter, but book was nice, there were some moments when I wanted to stop, especially at the middle, but I didn't and I'm happy for that, and now story from Nick's POV, I was like: "OMG, Nick, one of my favorite characters" and then when I read Breathless, earlier this month, before I got a book, I was like AAAAA I want to read it now and now I am reading and really enjoying in this book, really it's the best one in series for me, FOR NOW! after Secret, Spark is coming (2nd place, for now). But I have a feeling that Sacrifice will 'blow'me away, because it's Michael IT'S MICHAEL! Why this book is not out yet? I wanted to read book from Michael's and Nick's POV from a start, after I read Storm. Am I maybe too much excited or something?

I wanted to read Secret really slow, but that's not possible, book is that good, it's hard to stop reading, but I started reading one other book and I slowed a bit, but anyway it seems I will finish it today (because I just can't wait for tmr to see what happens at the end, NO! NO!), and I so want to read it again and again and again. I think I will read this whole series again, this September, to get ready for fifth book. *SO EXCITED* <3 Michael <3 Too much fanboying here LOL

Btw, I like cover for Micheal's book... handsome guy on the cover! :P

message 41: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Mio, I loved both Spark and Secret more than the others in this series as well :) And yeah, Hunter is not for me either. The guy seems a bit off somehow.

Still don't like Sacrifice cover :/ I'm big on matching covers when it comes to series. Now it's like the boys have gone through some kind of plastic surgery and have their faces reconstructed!

Besides, the image used in that cover is overused.
description

message 42: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 4409 comments I liked Spark and Secret the best too. I don't hate Hunter, but he is my least favorite.

I still don't like the cover to Sacrifice either Gisbelle. I like having matching covers when it comes to series especially ones that I own.

message 43: by Gisbelle (last edited Aug 19, 2014 06:35PM) (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments I got the arc of the final book. guys. I'll read it soon :D

message 44: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Lucky! :)

message 45: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Lol... I didn't expect to get the book because I have never requested from this publisher before.

message 46: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Well, I'd say I'm jealous but I'm not. I'm just happy for you and now you can tell me what happens and I won't have to read it. LOL JK But I do want to know how good it is! I hope it culminates in an awesome final book!

message 47: by Gisbelle (new)

Gisbelle | 27299 comments Lol thanks :) I hope it's at least as good as the previous books, if not better :D

message 48: by Vicki (new)

Vicki (goodreadscomboobooper49) | 32355 comments Agreed!

message 49: by Brooke (new)

Brooke  (brookeluvsbooks) I think I like Micheal the most out of all the boys and I can't wait to read his book!

message 50: by Nina (new)

Nina (themoodreader) | 53 comments I want to read them so SO bad!!

« previous 1