Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2) Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets discussion

This or That Word Game

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Samuel I have seen games like "This or That?" and Word Games, and I thought up a combination.

A person posts "A or B?" Both A and B must be the name of any game, and they can be of the same catergory or of different catergories.

For example: "Clue or Monopoly?" or "Soccer or Call of Duty?"

Anything that can be considered a game, whether it is a sport, video game, puzzle, or something else (keep it appropriate, please) can be posted. Games like Grand Theft Auto can be mentioned, but don't mention anything that is downright disgusting or illegal like poaching.

The next person to post answers with one of the alternatives mentioned in the last post, and then posts a "This game or that game?" question of their own. The first letter of the first game proposed must be the same letter as the last letter of the second game the previous person posted.

Example:

Person 1: "Freeze Tag or Hide and Seek?"
Person 2: "Hide and Seek. KenKen or Tetris?"
Person 3: "Tetris. Softball or Call of Duty?"
Person 4: "Softball. "Yahtzee! or Chess?"

Notice that the First letter of Softball in post three is the same letter as the last letter of Tetris, which is obviously "S/s".

Have fun, folks!

I'll start off the game.

Monopoly or Jenga?

Weiting Monopoly

Rogue-van (the Bookman) (Continued & Completed)
Monopoly. "Anagrams or Poker?"

Thym38 Anagrams. Snakes and Ladders or Chess?

message 5: by Mackenzie (last edited Feb 14, 2014 06:12PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mackenzie Chess. Scrabble or Connect Four?

William Scrabble. Dominion or risk?

Hsudarsan20 Risk. Kingdom or Doctor Dodgeball?

Rogue-van (the Bookman) Kingdom(?) Lotto or Bingo?

Mackenzie Bingo. Operation or monopoly?

Rogue-van (the Bookman) Monopoly. Yellow Out or Mouse Trap? (@Fupa.com)

Thym38 mouse trap. pictionary or rummikub?

Caroline Liberatore Pictionary. Blink or Uno?

Laurel Uno. Clue or Life?

Samuel Clue. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 or Halo Reach?

Feel free ask "This or That" questions about video games, puzzles, sports, etc. as well as board games and card games.