Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

II. Publishing & Marketing Tips > Picking a Book Release Date

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Auden (last edited Feb 06, 2014 08:34AM) (new)

Auden Johnson (audens_dark_treasury) | 13 comments How do you determine the right time to release your book? You want it to be on a day you can get the most sales. Here's a post I wrote about when is the best time to release your book.

http://audenstreasury.blogspot.com/20...

message 2: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2165 comments Very nice post Auden. You give a lot of good tips and it's a simple and good way to consider when to release a book.

message 3: by R.A. (new)

R.A. White (rawhite) | 361 comments I'd never thought about some of those aspects. Thanks for sharing!

message 4: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Sonnenberg (jsonnenberg) | 24 comments Pretty informative! Thanks for posting! I will definitely keep these in mind...October was always a big month for me! :-B

message 5: by Rodney (new)

Rodney Carlson (rodneycarlson) | 32 comments I have to agree with all of the above. Awesome! I bookmarked the site so I can go through all the links in some of the other areas. This is a great help and perfect timing for where I am right now. Thanks.

message 6: by E.G. (new)

E.G. Manetti (thornraven) Thanks Auden.

I also marked the 'how to write fight scenes' section.

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 2165 comments I decided to publish my 3rd book and book of poetry, Like A Box of Chocolates this month since it's National Poetry Month. Not only that but I will be releasing it on the same day as my 2nd book last year, April 26th!