Pokéworld discussion

RANDOM! > First Systems

Comments Showing 1-35 of 35 (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Here we can talk about our systems and the start of our gaming!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

My first handheld game system was a teal Game Boy Color, got it along with Pokemon Yellow.

message 3: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments My first was a gameboy SP. pearl blue with some special lighting...it was always brighter than everyone else's....got it along with firered. :)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I had a pearl blue SP before I traded it to get my blue DS.

message 5: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Cool! My first was a lavender GBA, and my first Nintendo game was Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land!

message 6: by Kevin/Akio, GRENINJA RULES! (new)

Kevin/Akio (kevinbo) | 848 comments GBA. Mario Bros. 3 and Pacman's Adventure 2.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesomeness!

So, do any of you collect video game consoles?

message 8: by Rock (new)

Rock Seemingly so to the fact my parents never really bought me stuff unless it was my bday my first system would be a ds, but my family shared the playstation 2, while playstation was hidden from me, which belonged to my father, but I did not start there. I had my first friend, my best friend, which introduced me to sonic and pokemon. I went to his house and experienced those things before proceeding to grow fond of them. I then went on to ask for things like the playstation, which my father bought more for himself I think, and then watching all my friends get handhelds and beating pokemon diamond before I could get mine and the game was a bit boring for my friends.

message 9: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments I don't collect consoles. Not a bad idea though, I'd get mine broken for free and then fix 'em up.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I collect them and then I have many games to play all day everyday. Nintendo's my favorite, then I have a Sega Genesis and Saturn, and if I don't feel like playing those I also have my trusty PS2. This weekend I am planning on getting a Nintendo Virtual Boy since I love anything that is red and black.

message 11: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments Wow. That's a lot of wasted time >.<

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Aside from a few college classes I just play video games and read, since I don't have any friends where I live so I have no real reason to get away from my video games most of the time. O_o

message 13: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments How old are you? People are always older than I think on here. I must be exceptionally mature xD

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 18, 2014 01:59PM) (new)

I'm 19. People tend to think I'm like 14 or something since I'm kind of immature, and game obsessed, and my opinions on everything are usually pretty unimportant.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 135 comments Omg I'm not the oldest in this group anymore :D Then again I haven't been on this group much in a long time.

My first game system was a white GBA. My first game was Stuart little 2.
Then I got a light blue special edition nintendogs ds.
After that I got a blue gamecube.
Finally, I got a midnight blue nintendo dsi XL.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel like a senior citizen chatting among all you young people on here. xD

Wow, lots of blue. :D

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 135 comments I'll be 18 in June if that helps. : D

And yes. I think Nintendo pulls the blue off a lot better than the other colors.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 17, 2014 06:50PM) (new)

Yeah. xD

Blue is really pretty but I favor purple, the Super Nintendo, the purple Game Boy Advance, the purple GameCube, the purple 3DS.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 135 comments You know my game cube might be purple. It's like in the middle between the two. I do like the purple 3ds. If I got a 3ds it'd be purple, blue, or black.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I have a silver GameCube but the purple one is cool, I've never seen the blue one.
I have a purple 3DS, it's awesome.
The most awesome Nintendo console with purple on it is the SNES.

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 135 comments Then I have a purple gamecube. However it looms more blue than purple. Its hard to tell.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

It probably started out purple then faded a bit(but cool anyway). :)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 135 comments Could be I got it from gamestop as refurbished and that was after I graduated from 5th grade...sooo I don't remember what it looked like or how old it was.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh yeah, that too.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

My first was a gameboy sp it was clear I guess and I got Pokemon pikachu version with it.

After that I got a black gameboy advance with leaf green and sapphire

After that was a blue DS with diamond

Then a silver one

Then another silver one

Then another gameboy advance

Now I have a purple 3DS and all the others are broken except for one gameboy advance I passed onto my little sister for 'safekeeping'

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow, that's a lot, awesomeness(well the broken ones not so much)!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yeah I kept dropping them :/ but I still have all the games I got! I have Pokemon leaf green, sapphire, ruby, and yellow. I have finding memo, Scooby doo spongebob square pants and a nickolodeon game that played an episode of spongebob, all grown up and rug rats.

DS games include soul silver, spectrobes beyond the portal, kingdom hearts 358/2 days, pokemon X, pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of sky and blue rescue, chronicles of Narnia lion witch and wardrobe, and like one or two more but I dont remember...

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I nearly broke the top screen off of my blue DS after I dropped it a few times.
Awesome games! -^O^-

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Hah yeah

And if you didn't notice from the long list of them, I'm a fan of Pokemon and Pokemon games XD

message 30: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments Omg I have that Nickelodeon thing too! Except mine has Fairly Odd Parents not rugrats. Lol I watched those all the time.

I broke the top screen of my DS Lite completely off somehow 5 years ago... I sent it to Nintendo and got a new one. I still have no idea how I broke it :P My entire collection of handheld games is... Here it comes...
GBA: That Nickelodeon thing, Nicktoons Unite, Ratatullie (I did not spell that right at all XD), Pokémon Ruby, Pokémon Sapphire, Pokémon LeafGreen, Pokémon FireRed, Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga, Namco Museum, Bionicle, Spyro Superpack, Spyro Orange, Kirby Nightmare in Dream Land,
DS: Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon SoulSilver, Pokémon Black, Pokémon Black 2, PMD Blue Rescue Team, PMD Explorers of Time, PMD Explorers of Sky, Pokémon Ranger, Pokémon Ranger Shadows of Almia, Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs, Pokémon Trozei, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Canvas Curse, Kirby Squeak Squad, Cooking Mama,
3DS: Animal Crossing New Leaf, Pokémon Y, PMD Gates to Infinity, Pokémon Rumble Blast, Skylanders Giants, Legend of Zelda Link Between Worlds

message 31: by Victini, V-Wheeeeeeeeeeel! (new)

Victini | 2106 comments That's not all but I gtg, so I'll finish later XD

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

The Real Pokémon Victini wrote: "Omg I have that Nickelodeon thing too! Except mine has Fairly Odd Parents not rugrats. Lol I watched those all the time.

I broke the top screen of my DS Lite completely off somehow 5 years ago......"

Wow, you have a lot, cool! ^O^

sαкυяα вεℓℓαяσsε~sσмεвσ∂ү нεℓρ мε тняσυgн тнιs ηιgнтмαяε, ι cαη'т cσηтяσℓ мүsεℓғ sσмεвσ∂ү ωαкε мε ғяσм тнιs ηιgнтмαяε ι cαη'т εscαρε тнιs нεℓℓ wrote: "Hah yeah

And if you didn't notice from the long list of them, I'm a fan of Pokemon and Pokemon games XD"

Pokemon is awesome! ^.^

I suppose I shall write down my list of handheld games and systems now too because I've been meaning to catalog and organize them for a long time. xD

Game Boy and Game Boy Pocket: Kirby's Dreamland, Kirby's DreamLand 2, Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Kid Icarus of Myths and Monsters, Super Mario Land, Super Mario Land 2, Wario Land, Wario Land 2, Tetris, Tetris Blast, Space Invaders, Game&Watch Gallery 2 and 3
GBC: Pokemon Crystal, Pong, M&Ms Minis Madness
GBA: Pokemon Leafgreen, Sapphire, Super Mario Advance 1, 3, and 4, Sonic Advance 1, 2, and 3, Golden Sun, Kirby's Nightmare in DreamLand, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
DS and DS Lite: Kirby Super Star Ultra, Kirby Mass Attack, Sonic Classic Collection, Pokemon Pearl, Platinum, White, Black 2, White 2, New Super Mario Bros, Super Mario 64 DS, Animal Crossing Wild World
3DS: Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros 2, Pokemon Y, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Mario Kart 7, Sonic Generations
Sega Game Gear: Sonic 2, Cool Spot, Sonic Triple Trouble

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

The Real Pokémon Victini wrote: "Omg I have that Nickelodeon thing too! Except mine has Fairly Odd Parents not rugrats. Lol I watched those all the time.

I broke the top screen of my DS Lite completely off somehow 5 years ago......"

You should mail me your Pokemon black since you have the 2 version el oh el XD

message 34: by The landmaster (new)

The landmaster (landonzea) | 1472 comments *low whistle* that's a lot of cash. I have a gameboy, a DSi and a 3DS but that's it. :P

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha I only have the 3ds now the other stuff is broke XD