My World of 1x1s discussion

How To... > Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,600 (1600 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Chat and spam, etc. go here and NOT in other threads. I don't really want to see you doing it in your RPs either. Try to keep your RPs clean; the less out of game comments (OOGCs) you have, the more people are likely to read it.

message 2: by Woolfie (last edited Feb 06, 2014 07:53AM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Jawohl meine konigin :p und danke fur the invite :)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Is that Malaysian?

message 4: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Nicht, es ist Deutsch, sorry, am trying to take German lessons from duolingo :D

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Okay! It didn't look like German lol.

message 6: by Woolfie (last edited Feb 06, 2014 08:00AM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Just saw Justice League War, disappointed Batman started out as something of a noob, and there was no Aquaman :( loved the new 52 origin of cyborg though, and Diana is awesome in a awkward foreigner kind of way.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Hey guys! Thanks for the invite! XD

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) DON'T TELL ME!!! I HAVEN'T SEEN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) CAITLIN!

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) SARAH! :P

message 11: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) XD

message 12: by Woolfie (last edited Feb 06, 2014 08:06AM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Oops, thought you said you had, phew, hey ho Caitie!

message 13: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I read the comics though, but I know it's different from them. :( Anyway, no spoilers please.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Heya Woolfie!

message 15: by Woolfie (last edited Feb 06, 2014 08:13AM) (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) My lips are sealed and my fingers are shackled in relation to that subject :p hope you're well, ladies? Could have sworn there were genre folders a moment ago?

message 16: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) There are lol. You just have to make a thread and select the right folder. ;)

message 17: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Ah, yeah I can see them on the goodreads app for the iPad which I am on, but I could not see them on Safari because there were no threads as of yet.

message 18: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Oh! That's interesting.

message 19: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Hey Sarah, me and Shorty were wondering if we could move a couple of our current plays into here, we aren't huge fans of the slightly annoying group they are in right now hahaha.

message 20: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) YESSS!!! Thanks for introducing yourselves, guys! I know y'all but not everyone does. :3

message 21: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Woolfie and Caitlin know us!

message 22: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Well, I KNOW but eventually there will be people in this group who don't. :P

message 23: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

These are our plays, one is Ami and Leon from your pirates group, and the other is about uhhh well I'll let Lizzie explain that hahahah. I'm assuming Pirates will go in Historical fiction, but I'm not sure of the other one.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Lol yup! :D

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) | 959 comments The other one she's talking about:

Kagepro. With different names and some extra weird random at the beginning.
Woop

message 26: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Tessa wrote: "https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

These are our plays, one is Ami and Leon from your pirates group, and the other is about uhhh well I'll le..."

Well, don't RP Leon and Ami yet! You won't want to when the time comes!

Lizzie, explain.

message 27: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Is it supernatural?

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) | 959 comments Nonono we aren't doing them as they are now, we're basically playing out and stretching out their history >w<

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) | 959 comments Iunnnno we were trying to think if it would go under supernatural or sci-fi

message 30: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Maybe Sci-Fi? Either way, you two can make your own threads and just let me know if you need a different folder. :)

message 31: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments They are highschool age, but they don't actually attend school so it's not the school one.

message 32: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) KK so either supernatural of sci-fi.

message 33: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Now we have another Whovian and a Sherlockian, and of course Sarah the Supernatural nerd, Liz and I are all three. . . Anyone else????? Hahahahaha

message 34: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I LOVE SHERLOCK TOO!!!

message 35: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Sherlock is perfection, never understood the hoopla around Dr. Who, and Supernatural isn't bad. I've been a Sherlockian since before I went to high school, which was aaages ago lol

message 36: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) So I'm watching the opening ceremony in Sochi for the Olympic games. Y'all are forewarned that during the Olympics, I'll be slightly MIA.

message 37: by Emma (new)

Emma I'm just gonna pop in and say hi....yeah.....

message 38: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Hi Emma!

message 39: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) That'll be a replay then Sarah? I likey da slalom :p
Heyy there Emma, do stay we have cookies!!

message 40: by Tessa (last edited Feb 07, 2014 07:13PM) (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments So will I! the opening ceremonies are SO pretty so far! Oh my gosh the ballet!!!!!! I loved the balloons!
When the snowboarding and hockey are on don't expect me to be active at all. Everything else I'll probably post a bit more =)

message 41: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (last edited Feb 07, 2014 07:14PM) (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Yep, I don't have cable so I'm watching it on CBC online.

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma Woolfie wrote: "That'll be a replay then Sarah? I likey da slalom :p
Heyy there Emma, do stay we have cookies!!"

Ooh, really? What flavour are they?

And popping into the previous discussion, I am a major whovian, although I haven't seen anything past David Tennant (Netflix doesn't have the regeneration episode and I'm trying to find it before I keep watching.)

message 43: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Figure skating, speed skating, relay speed skating, etc, etc. XD

message 44: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments I don't have cable either, I'm mooching my grandparents TV. I love it when they snowbird down here XD.

message 45: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Snowbird from Canada???

message 46: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Naahh hahaha, they come here from north New Mexico, but I have a bunch of neighbors from Canada, I'm learning French from them XD.

message 47: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Pour vrais? Tres bien!!

message 48: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Merci! I haven't learned much, just some dumb stuff they think is funny lol, but I'm also using Duolingo XD.

message 49: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (last edited Aug 12, 2014 09:40AM) (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) LOL French Canadian humor is very different from French humor. :P

message 50: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Hahaha isn't that the same with anything like that? French vs French Canadian (vs Cajun that's me!!!) uhm. . . and Spain vs Mexico. There are some other cultures like that too, lol.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32