My World of 1x1s discussion

How To... > Requests to RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,596 (1596 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32

message 1: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (last edited May 15, 2015 08:41AM) (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Use this topic to find someone to RP with. You will then make a thread with your name and someone else's (i.e. Sarah & Andrew) in the respective folder (folders will be made by genres) and you can hash out your details there.

Alternatively, you may also title your thread with a creative name (something that gives the reader an idea of what the story is about).

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Would anyone like to do a 1x1 with me? I'm open to pretty much any genre and/or plot except high school related storylines.

message 3: by Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (last edited Feb 06, 2014 04:54PM) (new)

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) I would like to request an Rp. Detailed i.e paragraph(s). I don't have any ideas but I'm open to many ideas. Unfortunately I don't like school Rps and I'm sure there are a couple of others but I can't think of them right now. I fancy doing an MM rp but I don't mind an MF or doubles to make it fair. I think that's all. Thanks :D

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Is that a response to mine, Caitlin? LOL. I'd be up for MM.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Really?! Sweet! Do you wanna make the topic.

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) | 959 comments SARAHDONTFALLINTOTHEYAOISPLS

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) @ Lizzie: WHAT?! What did I do?

@ Caitlin: Sure. What genre?

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Antonia, what were your ideas? Genre wise at least?

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) ₰αᴙαh wrote: "@ Lizzie: WHAT?! What did I do?

@ Caitlin: Sure. What genre?"

Uh gosh ummmm fantasy?

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Lizzie wrote: "SARAHDONTFALLINTOTHEYAOISPLS"

Hey! what's wrong with yaoi? :(

message 11: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ wrote: "Lizzie wrote: "SARAHDONTFALLINTOTHEYAOISPLS"

Hey! what's wrong with yaoi? :("

. . . Bad experience with it. . . Can't do it. . . Just nope. . .

message 12: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) ๖ۣۜAηтσηια wrote: "₰αᴙαh wrote: "Antonia, what were your ideas? Genre wise at least?"

I'm up for anything, like you I don't really like high school plots so that's a start.
Medieval, supernatural, whatever :)"

I love medieval and supernatural! Let's do one of each so it'll give you the doubles you want? XD

message 13: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Tessa wrote: "Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ wrote: "Lizzie wrote: "SARAHDONTFALLINTOTHEYAOISPLS"

. . . Bad experience with it. . . Can't do it. . . Just nope. . ."

At least you didn't knock it before you tried it! XD

Lizzie [may soda be eternal] (kisaragiidolmomo) | 959 comments That is one of the many things I nope away from and run.

message 15: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) ๖ۣۜAηтσηια wrote: "₰αᴙαh wrote: "๖ۣۜAηтσηια wrote: "₰αᴙαh wrote: "Antonia, what were your ideas? Genre wise at least?"

I'm up for anything, like you I don't really like high school plots so that's a start.
Medieval,..."

K, I'll make us threads. XD

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Tessa wrote: "Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ wrote: "Lizzie wrote: "SARAHDONTFALLINTOTHEYAOISPLS"

. . . Bad experience with it. . . Can't do it. . . Just nope. . ."

Oh I see :/

message 17: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments If it's romance I do MF only, if it's not then I don't care. I just have a ridiculously bad experiences with none straight romance plays, lucky for every like twenty roleplays I do maybe two are romance hahaha. Which means that I probably need the practice in that, and Lizzie doesn't play anything that has to do with romance, so if anyone is interested in a historical fiction(like pirates or Jane Austen type stuff) or Sci-fi MF romance I'm totally in! I'm fairly bad at romance stuff though so be warned m'dears, which is exactly why I need the practice! ;)

message 18: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Jane Austen? :P

message 19: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Can we do an rp with no romance at all? I kind of dislike how nearly every one in one descends into a forced romance after some time, it retards a story's dramatic potential by limiting the characters.

message 20: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) I'd be up for no romance! What genre where you thinking?

message 21: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Woolfie wrote: "Can we do an rp with no romance at all? I kind of dislike how nearly every one in one descends into a forced romance after some time, it retards a story's dramatic potential by limiting the charac..."

I don't normally, which is why I am now, most of my characters are fairly awkward, which is probably because I am pretty dang awkward. So I want to expand my blah blah blah, you get my jiff. . . lol

₰αᴙαh wrote: "I'd be up for no romance! What genre where you thinking?"

Anything really, I normally do Jane Austen Era(pre-victorian) or sci-fi, which means I should probably do something else entirely, so it's totally up to you!!

message 22: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) I've a hankering for some sci-fi, horror of mystery, but will it just be one on ones here, or will there be three to four?

message 23: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Haha well, do you want to play the male or female? That'll help me decide the genre.

message 24: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Woolfie wrote: "I've a hankering for some sci-fi, horror of mystery, but will it just be one on ones here, or will there be three to four?"

Did you read the group description, Luv?

message 25: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments ₰αᴙαh wrote: "Haha well, do you want to play the male or female? That'll help me decide the genre."

Uhmmm. . . Female, my girls tend to be less awkward lol.

message 26: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Tessa wrote: "₰αᴙαh wrote: "Haha well, do you want to play the male or female? That'll help me decide the genre."

Uhmmm. . . Female, my girls tend to be less awkward lol."

LOL okay. Let me ponder for a moment. ;)

message 27: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) ₰αᴙαh wrote: "Woolfie wrote: "I've a hankering for some sci-fi, horror of mystery, but will it just be one on ones here, or will there be three to four?"

Did you read the group description, Luv?"

Did now :p

message 28: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Lonely, I'm Mr. Lonely...

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) I would like to request another Rp. Detailed i.e paragraph(s). I don't have any ideas but I'm open to many ideas. Unfortunately I don't like school Rps and I'm sure there are a couple of others but I can't think of them right now. I don't mind doing MM or MF for MF I prefer doubles to make it fair. Thanks!

message 30: by criticaster (new)

criticaster Woolfie wrote: "Can we do an rp with no romance at all? I kind of dislike how nearly every one in one descends into a forced romance after some time, it retards a story's dramatic potential by limiting the charac..."

I'll partner up with you for a roleplay without romance, if you're still accepting.

Caitlin ❤Thing 5❤ wrote: "I would like to request another Rp. Detailed i.e paragraph(s). I don't have any ideas but I'm open to many ideas. Unfortunately I don't like school Rps and I'm sure there are a couple of others but..."

I'm down.

message 31: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) ☣Baa wrote: "Woolfie wrote: "Can we do an rp with no romance at all? I kind of dislike how nearly every one in one descends into a forced romance after some time, it retards a story's dramatic potential by lim..."

Well it looks like it might be you, me and Sarah makes three if that's alright?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Would anyone want to do a discriptive Neverland RP? With doubles...?

message 33: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Sarah let me know when you pick a genre XD, or just post our topic I don't care.

Jess, as in Peter Pan? If so, then heckfreakingyes. . . I'm slightly obsessed with Peter Pan. . .

message 34: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Tessa wrote: "Sarah let me know when you pick a genre XD, or just post our topic I don't care.

Jess, as in Peter Pan? If so, then heckfreakingyes. . . I'm slightly obsessed with Peter Pan. . ."

I shall! I'm still contemplating. :3

message 35: by Tessa (new)

Tessa  (panicrocks95) | 1539 comments Haha okies

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) ☣Baa wrote: "Woolfie wrote: "Can we do an rp with no romance at all? I kind of dislike how nearly every one in one descends into a forced romance after some time, it retards a story's dramatic potential by lim..."

Coolio! I'll make the topic.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) Oh uh what kinda genre do you wanna do?

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Tessa wrote: "Sarah let me know when you pick a genre XD, or just post our topic I don't care.

Jess, as in Peter Pan? If so, then heckfreakingyes. . . I'm slightly obsessed with Peter Pan. . ."

Ok sweet!! :D

message 39: by criticaster (new)

criticaster Woolfie wrote: "☣Baa wrote: "Woolfie wrote: "Can we do an rp with no romance at all? I kind of dislike how nearly every one in one descends into a forced romance after some time, it retards a story's dramatic po..."

I'm not too fond of 1x1x1s, my apologies (I'm not all that good, either, aha). So I'll simply draw myself out of this one. :)

message 40: by criticaster (new)

criticaster Caitlin: Did you have a genre in particular? I'll do anything but mystery.

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) None in mind per say but I do enjoy a good fantasy?

message 42: by criticaster (new)

criticaster Fantasy sounds fantastic to me. so not punny

Luna ❤Thing 5❤ (moonflower3) lol okie dokie I'll make the topic.

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma Would anyone like t do a sci-fi or fantasy 1x1? Possibly one without too much romance in it?

message 45: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Emma, I'd be up for one. Something cyberpunky?

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma Yeah, I'd be cool with that. Just no high schools XD

message 47: by ๖ۣۜSαᴙαh (new)

๖ۣۜSαᴙαh ๖ۣۜMᴄĄłłiƨʈeʀ (inked_chinadoll) Oh God, no. K, I'll make the thread. XD

message 48: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) ⋆єммα⋆ wrote: "Would anyone like t do a sci-fi or fantasy 1x1? Possibly one without too much romance in it?"

I wouldn't mind, if you still want to. :)

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma Hey, yeah, I don't mind doing two. As long as they're different, and all of sci fi or fantasy is a pretty wide genre, in my opinion. LOL.

message 50: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) Or we could make it a one on one one :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32