The Nexus discussion

Exodus 2022
This topic is about Exodus 2022
ARCHIVES > Looking for Reviewers/Bloggers

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Vanya D.  (vanya_drum) | 103 comments Hello everybody!

My name is Vanya and I work for Booktrope Publishing. We are currently organizing a cover reveal/blog tour for the Sci-Fi Thriller (with strong focus on environmental issues) Exodus 2022 by Kenneth G. Bennett by author Kenneth G. Bennett. The tour will consist of a mix of reviews, interviews and guest posts. If you're interested, please visit the TOUR PAGE.

If you're not a blogger, but would like to review the book, please send me an e-mail at ppvanya@gmail.com.

Thanks!

P.S. @Tana - you guys don't have a publisher's folder. I'm sorry for posting here, but I had no clue where else would be a good spot. Thanks!

Vanya D.  (vanya_drum) | 103 comments Have you seen the Blackfish documentary? Heard about the dolphin hunting in Japan?

A greatly inspirational sci-fi thriller that focuses on Earth's other sentient beings, is being released in May.

It's a book I'll never forget, as it opens gates that I'd never dared even look for. Exodus 2022 by Kenneth G. Bennett

What's awesome is that the publisher and author are now giving away 25 copies of the book.

Here you can find more information about the book, as well as enter the giveaway.