Indie Book Club discussion

Writer's Corner > Storybundle is accepting horror submissions through March

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi guys.

I am a curator for StoryBundle this year, and we still have one or two slots open to round out a horror bundle we'll be releasing late spring/early summer.

StoryBundle is very similar to Humble Bundle and works on a PWYW sliding scale, with part of the profits going to charity, and the rest split between the participating authors. It is an excellent way to gain exposure for your work and to be listed with some well known and often times bestselling authors.

This bundle is for horror ebooks, so if you have an author-published or traditionally published Horror / Dark Fantasy book you think you'd like to include, head over to our submission FAQ. You should hopefully find answers to any other questions there. If not, I'm happy to do my best to answer them.

To be clear since this is a non-traditional publishing situation, these are NON-exclusive rights, meaning, it impacts nothing of what you're publishing elsewhere. No rights are transferred to us, you just allow us to include the book in the bundle.

There's no hard deadline here, but we'd like to get this locked in by the end of March. So if you're a horror author, and think you'd like to see your work up there with us, swing by the link and drop us a submission.

FAQ page is here. http://storybundle.com/author_faq

message 2: by A.L. (new)

A.L. Butcher (alb2012) | 1013 comments PWYW? Forgive my ignorance - what is that?

message 3: by Scott, Fabled Reviewer o' Tales! (new)

Scott (bookblogger) | 1315 comments Mod
I believe it's pay what you want.

message 4: by Robert (new)

Robert (valdieron) | 108 comments Hi Martin,
This looks like something I would be interested in for my book Demon Gates. Am I eligible as an Australian author? How do authors get paid? I have 2 books in a series so far, would you accept both or only first in the series?
Regards,
~Rob

message 5: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Bunn | 40 comments I participated with a Storybundle Fantasy set last year. Absolutely amazing response (and financial return). I strongly recommend anyone who fits the current parameter to submit. Er, I don't mean that in terms of surrendering.