Horror Aficionados discussion

When We Join Jesus In Hell
This topic is about When We Join Jesus In Hell
41 views
Author/Publisher/Etc. Promotion > Be A Character in My Next Novel

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lee Thompson | 96 comments Hi everybody! I'm running a contest that ends Feb 12th. Three people will win spots as characters in my next novel.

It's easy to enter and will be a lot fun! Thanks to anybody who spreads the words and participates! DETAILS/ENTER HERE


Mark Matthews (xmarkm) | 256 comments Lee wrote: "Hi everybody! I'm running a contest that ends Feb 12th. Three people will win spots as characters in my next novel.

It's easy to enter and will be a lot fun! Thanks to anybody who spreads the wor..."

This is pretty wild Lee! And here I thought you wrote When We Join Jesus In Hell about me already?


Mark Matthews (xmarkm) | 256 comments Mark wrote: "Lee wrote: "Hi everybody! I'm running a contest that ends Feb 12th. Three people will win spots as characters in my next novel.

It's easy to enter and will be a lot fun! Thanks to anybody who spr..."


Just spread the word a bit (and I am going to have to sign up myself. Let's see... "Walter White like suburbia dad of 2, writer wannabe who's drank and drugged enough to make hmy brain and digestive track bleed, only to crawl from the wreckage and run a few marathons. Like hot, black coffee. I brush my teeth in the shower and don't trust those who wink at me."
)


message 4: by Lee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lee Thompson | 96 comments Mark wrote: "Mark wrote: "Lee wrote: "Hi everybody! I'm running a contest that ends Feb 12th. Three people will win spots as characters in my next novel.

It's easy to enter and will be a lot fun! Thanks to an..."


Lol. Thanks, Mark! Maybe I'll get to write about you again. :P I appreciate you entering.


back to top