Dumbledore's Army discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Pandy (new)

Pandy | 637 comments He has a touch of goblin ancestry. I think he's funny. He is always very nice and not nearly as strict as McGonagall, but he's still a good teacher.

message 2: by Tiffany , Is not active as of this current moment but is proud of you guys (new)

Tiffany  (tiffanyyy_wang) | 1972 comments Mod
He's really funny. He's the kind of teacher that I would want to have, unlike Snape.

message 3: by Tiffany , Is not active as of this current moment but is proud of you guys (new)

He's so cool! But, I still need to watch the movie again...

message 4: by Pandy (new)

Pandy | 637 comments I like him in the first two movies, but later he looks like he's just the choir teacher added in for comic relief.

message 5: by Tiffany , Is not active as of this current moment but is proud of you guys (new)

Okay... OMG! THERE'S THIS COMMERCIAL THAT SAYS, "SEE THE LIGHT?" *winks to Jenn*

message 6: by Tiffany , Is not active as of this current moment but is proud of you guys (new)

Aww... thanks. You got urself a ten on mine, too.

message 7: by Tiffany , Is not active as of this current moment but is proud of you guys (new)

OMG! Ur right! Next Friday, ok???

message 8: by Swati , Is not active as of this current moment (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 2208 comments Mod
OKAY!! Lol..=P

message 9: by Tiffany , Is not active as of this current moment but is proud of you guys (new)

Too late.....