☠ þïŗąŧεş σ∱ ŧɧε ƈąŗïɓɓεąŋ ☠ discussion

~ωεlcøʍε~ > ρlø† ιδεα$

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Okay, so this roleplay takes place after the fountain of youth?

message 2: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Okay then, so. I had a good idea for a ship and crew. Maybe a pirate ship that raids supplies on a royalty ship and starts a sea war?

message 3: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Haha, The Phoenix's Fury unto Victory!

message 4: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Honor's Compass will take part, as well. At least once I'm finished with my character... xD

message 5: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Haha, i'm in the same boat. Looks like Cutlass Lee will have a run in with the Evelina's charrie :)

message 6: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Awesome! Is she a captain? :). Because mine is. :)

message 7: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments Ya, mine's the captain of The Phoenix's Fury :D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm her first mate :D

message 9: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Awesome! Great name. :). I hope they can meet some time. Be it enemies or friends.

message 10: by ♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя, Tʜᴇ Mᴇɴᴛᴀʟʟʏ Їɴsᴀɴᴇ Mᴏᴅ (new)

♥ bomb ♥ υиøffı¢αł яøłeρłαч мeитøя (fantastic-bomb) | 77 comments We'll have to see XD BTW, if you want to take a look at my character, she's done. First one.

message 11: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments Awesome! Mine's not done yet, but he's in the male characters thread. Check him out when ya have time! He a Northern captain who gives a lot of his plunder to those who are in need. Bit of a goody-goody pirate, actually. I'll check out yours now!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Mines underneath hers

message 13: by Evelina, The mod of death (new)

Evelina (EvelinaOfTheElves) | 169 comments I'll check her out, too! :)

☠ þïŗąŧεş σ∱ ŧɧε ƈąŗïɓɓεąŋ ☠

unread topics | mark unread